Live From The Red Carpet

Live From The Red Carpet : Stardoll Fashion Week

Tuesday, July 21, 2015Bianca_delevingne

Hello everyone, welcome to a wonderful new episode of Live From The Red Carpet. Tonight, Bianca Delevingne is joined by Maria and Lachelle with special guests Amer and Ado. Enjoy 



Bianca's opinion : I like this, I just think the shading of the dress is a bit off. It's really boring though, Like super boring, get my bed so I can take a nap. It would look awesome with an incredibly loud color pop. 5/10

Maria's opinion :  I love the concept of this dress but it's not very detailed. What I really like in this look is the background, the idea of adding sd dolls was amazing. 5/10

Lachelle's opinion :  I love the dress`s shape. The whole dress (shadows, etc.) looks like really really old Stardoll dresses. I think the hairstyle is a good choice to this outfit, but I would prefer „normal“ /simple heels. I miss so much some colorful jewelries! 7/10

Amer's opinion : I wish she had a great golden or multi-colored necklace, to kill the monotony in the dress. The silhouette is great, her body is obviously served to all of us and she's not afraid to show off. The gladiator-esque sandals are totally a great pick for this look. 7/10 for this outfit

Ado's opinion : Was that dress supposed to be leather or silk? It looks like I attempted to do a graphic and it ended up looking like this. To be honest I dislike it. But due to right length I will rate it as 4/10.

Total : 28


Bianca's opinion : When I saw this outfit, I lost all faith in Stardoll Fashion Week. I was like "OMG!" it's so not good. It's not ironed properly, looks like whatever's on the neck was painted on you. I don't like the shoes, it's not flattering, your hair is a massive no even though the color is amazing. 3/10

Maria's opinion : It's a nice dress, fresh and comfortable. I just hate how you used those boots with it, it really needs simple heels, it's not bad though, the pose is nice. 6/10

Lachelle's opinion :  I like the pose and the shadings. The dress isn't really my style, but I still like it somehow. The shoes are also nice, but it doesn't really match the dress in my opinion. 7/10

Amer's opinion :  I really like the collar of this dress, but the rest is so basic and plain, I mean, she could have done something with it. She could add some colors or maybe a over the top print to match the collar. I like the shoes, they are kinda sporty but everything is kinda sporty today so... 5/10

Ado's opinion :  I hate when it's not clean. I simply can't see anything. And what I see is awful.Can someone call hospital please? Looks like she wrapped that hospital gown in and stole someones necklace. 1/10.

Total :  22


Bianca's opinion : I love this vintage street style outfit, it's so beautiful. Your hair matches perfectly and so does that fur. 7/10

Maria's opinion : I'm living for this style, it was nice, sexy and something new. I liked the heels, I liked everything , well done, 8

Lachelle's opinion : I really like this outfit. The colors are matching and the fur is amazing with the dress and heels. Its a really classy look, but I miss some jewelries from it. 8/10

Amer's opinion : Whenever I see fur mixed with any kind of flowy fabric, it gives me all kind of emotions. People tend to fuck up these combinations, But this one is put so well together. The black purse, belt and sandals made this outfit complete. Look at those skyscraper legs! 9/10

Ado's opinion :  I can't comment my self, but I believe I'm fabulous.

Total : 32


Bianca's opinion : I am highly disappointed in Kaszmir, she's a top model. She's not supposed to be dressed like this, that hair isn't even on properly, the shoes are gag worthy and so is that bag. I'll have to give you weave advice. 3/10

Maria's opinion :  I'm loving how you went so casual, which is perfect for street style, the short is amazing, the hair is cool and liked how you're using your phone, great job, 8

Lachelle's opinion :  I love the pose and shadings. It is really well done! The outfit is a typical street style look. I miss some details on the hair. 8/10

Amer's opinion : I'm sorry but, you knew you're going to a prestige fashion event, and you show up in this everyday coffee shop outfit? I don't like it for this occasion. And why would you add blue shoes to all of that? I have to give it 3/10 because, you need to choose something more fashion forward the next time.

Ado's opinion :  I think Starbucks that way girl. It's again too simple. I pretty much believe you need to look flawless no matter what occasion it is. And ripped shorts will never be flawless. 3/10

Total : 25


Bianca's opinion : I'm not the biggest fan of this look because it's not me, I wouldn't be caught in this under any circumstance. But! It looks great on her, I don't think that hat was needed but still a very wonderful and clean look. 6/10

Maria's opinion : I'm loving every item separately, and T respect the style of the outfits, but I don't really like how they are mixed together. Again, i'm loving the shoes, and Versace necklace. I'll give 6 for the technique.

Lachelle's opinion : This outfit is not that bad, but the items you used would look better separate. I don't really like the Versace necklace. The shoes are really nice, also the see trough coat/dress. The hat is cool, but I would prefer it with another sign on it and more details on it. 7/10

Amer's opinion : Not sure how I feel about this outfit. One moment I like it and the other, not so much. The hat or the necklace have to go, one of those two for sure. Because, it made way too Hip-hop-y for me. The shoes are flawless I have to say, I love them! Not sure if standing on the middle of the street is a good idea, look, there's a cab right behind you, and you know those bastards won't stop. 6/10

Ado's opinion :  I'm loving this, it's what I want to see, but make more statement next time. Otherwise, everything works well, I can feel some emptiness somehow. Make up is hideous and gross anyways. 7/10.

Total : 32


Bianca's opinion : Let me teach you something about adding a "pop of color", If that dress was black, it would really match that loud purple purse you're holding but your dress is plum and it really doesn't match. This is a cool look but I would take away the bag and that ridiculous cat. 4/10

Maria's opinion :  I love how you came with your black cat. I'm not huge fan of your heels, but the bag is killing it. 5

Lachelle's opinion :This is a cute outfit. The bag (purple) doesn't match white and black for me. Also I would rather use a leather jacket instead of fur to this dress. 7/10

Amer's opinion : Sailor Boo, sorry, this outfit gives me nothing, it owes me! I don't like it. Nothing about it makes sense. That's lilac bag is a no for me. If she had a skirt it all would look much better. 2/10

Ado's opinion :  I can see what you did here, you played on safe card, almost same thing as I can do. You can simply never go wrong with amazing clutch, simple dress and elegant fur, but yes, you did. Wouldn't a lighter tone of lipstick, more blush and less mascara make this look better? Necklace would make such a fabulous look too. 8/10

Total : 26


Bianca's opinion : I'm on the frills about this look. I didn't like it when I saw it but now I think it's pretty great. I don't like the shoes though, your shadow is a tad weird. 5/10

Maria's opinion :  The shadow on the ground is not really working with the body. I don't like the hair with the face, but the shirt is everything, I would love to see another shoes tho. 5/10

Lachelle's opinion : This is a nice look. I love the colors, but the shoes could be darker. I think you could also have a bag or something. 8/10

Amer's opinion :  I love the top part, but I wish she had chosen a maxi skirt instead of the short one. The shoes are okay, they fit in with this whole story. Nothing way too extreme but also not too simple, 7/10

Ado's opinion :  Finally! You paid attention to make up and outfit together, and it's really good, I'm loving the top, it's looking really good, but some bright tones could make this outfit outstanding. Hair is gross.  6/10

Total : 31


Bianca's opinion : I like a few layers of this look not the entire look. I think it's too many things are happening. The hair matches but that oversize clutch has got to be thrown in the gutter. 5/10

Maria's opinion : I really like the holographic clutch, also the jacket is nice, I prefer if you used another hair color, and added more makeup . 6/10

Lachelle's opinion : The jacket is amazing. The shadings and the details aren't the best on this whole look. I don't really think the shoes are good looking with that oversized coat. And the neck/hands part are a lot darker, than the face. 6/10

Amer's opinion : The coat is magical! I love it. The envelope maxi clutch too, just a perfect match. But lets talk about those shoes...they look like something that lives on the ocean floors, I'm petrified of it! Simple flats would work perfectly with that perfection. 8/10

Ado's opinion : Oh my gosh! This is how you should not look like ANYWHERE. I believe I haven't seen uglier shoes since 2010. Hair is more than a mess. Coat? *going to get some anti depression pills first*. 0/10,000.

Total : 25


Bianca's opinion : I love your jumpsuit but I think that bag is not needed. The chain on the hands are great, I wouldn't add the necklace if I were you. Your hair is not really my style but what does it matter, you look great. 7/10 

Maria's opinion :  I really adore the accessories, the necklace especially, the jumpsuit is lovely too, I wish the lips were red like the shoes, other than that, it's perfect. 8/10

Lachelle's opinion : This is very well made job! I love the details on the items! The hair looks awesome! The Chanel jewelries are also really nice and matching the outfit. I would prefer another bag shape thought. 9/10

Amer's opinion : Great outfit, proof that you don't have to wear a skirt to look feminine and elegant. The necklace gave it that toughness so it isn't way too feminine. I would maybe change the bag only, because, this one looks kinda cheap, something that you wear to the market to put groceries in. 8/10

Ado's opinion : Finally, something on point. there is jewelry, outfit is not  bad, quality is fine, but I find jumpsuits boring. It's like a working clothing. Make up is on fleek. Hair is on.. um. My final grade would be 7/10.

Total : 39


Bianca's opinion : You know I love B/W, I love this outfit regardless of that horrendous clutch you're holding. The shoes are fab, your hair is fab, you look amazing. 7/10

Maria's opinion :  I loved the outfits here, also your hair is cute. i just wish the bag was more detailed, so we can see it clearly. 7/10

Lachelle's opinion : Black and white! Really nice! I love everything on this look. 10/10

Amer's opinion : Everybody probably knows that I don't like the whole less is more thing, and I sure don't. Same thing with this outfit. It has no story, no personality, it's all boring and makes me go ''next please''. I really really like the shoes tho. 5/10 the shoes saved you from being one of the bottoms.

Ado's opinion :  Leather pants are just amazing and mischievous. That a la Audrey Hepburn up do is simply awesome. Silk light top and white blazer works amazing together. I always say clutch or purse, but in this case she did it wrong. Some colorful purse would be fabulous with this outfit. 8/10

Total : 37


Bianca's opinion : Blue is one of my favorite colors and I really like how you styled it with the B/W jacket, it looks amazing. The only item I do not like is your hair, I've seen it before, countless times, I would love to see you use something new. 6/10

Maria's opinion : : I love how you used a neon jumper with black and white details. i just hate the bag with them. 6

Lachelle's opinion : The coat is nice. I don't like the neon blue items. They are destroying the coat. The grey hairstyle is also cool! The bag isn't matching the outfit. 6/10

Amer's opinion : Ugh, no, I can't even. What's the silhouette of this outfit?! And the colors, O.M.G. that girl is probably talking but no one can hear her because, the color of her (whatever that thing is) is screaming louder! As if she escaped from a neon themed jail. 2/10

Ado's opinion : This is what I want to see. Work with colors for me is always hard to judge somehow, In my case I would go for a different color shoes or see trough coat with light pattern. However, awesome job. Keep up the good work. 9/10.

Total : 29


Bianca's opinion : I really like this outfit, it's so trendy and it matches the theme perfectly. The shoes are great but that hair is just wack. If you're going to use Stardoll hair at least make it look clean. 7/10

Maria's opinion : you're reminding me of DKNY. the hair is cool with them btw it's a nice one. 7/10

Lachelle's opinion : This is an amazing look. I adore this style! Love the shoes and the whole outfit! 10/10

Amer's opinion : This outfit is really confusing...The layers make me look everywhere but I can't focus on the whole look! The stripes, then the sheer fabric then the things underneath the top layer...I don't know what to look at?! Maybe if the top dress was alone with a nude undergarment, it would look better. 5/10

Ado's opinion :  I like see trough, I like new stuffs, I like experiments. But it's too confusing in my opinion. Hating on the hair and shoes. 6/10

Total : 35


Bianca's opinion : That top looks amazing and so do you. I really don't like the skirt, clutch and shoes. 5/10 

Maria's opinion :  I loved the shading of everything, the skirt is amazing, the colors also. 8

Lachelle's opinion : The hair is matching so good the outfit. It is classy, but still sexy. I think if you had a necklace, it would look even better! 9/10

Amer's opinion :The skirt and the shoes are great, but I have a problem with that top. Maybe if it was in another color it would make the look more alive? I love the cutouts on the skirt, gives a bit of spice to all of the elegance. 7/10

Ado's opinion :  It's complete, there's everything. And I'm hating it deep from my soul. It's boring, it's already seen, and I had enough with abstract cuts and stilettos. I'm sorry for being complete honest, but I just see this disgusting. 2/10.

Total : 31


Bianca's opinion : I love the color combination here, it's fab and on theme, it's great. Love your 
multicolored nails. 8/10

Maria's opinion :  This is one of the best, the colors are amazing, the pencil skirt is Fab too. I would give a 9, well done.

Lachelle's opinion :  The colors are kinda matching each other, but on the other side the shapes of the items you used aren't. The skirt could be also red/blue/yellow or black, since there is no pink in the outfit except that. The socks are really cute, but I would use them with a different shoes. 7/10

Amer's opinion : The top, bag and shoes are everything! The skirt tho, it just doesn't ''hug'' the whole outfit. It doesn't fit in there, if it was another color(vibrant) it would work better, but the the outfit is not bad at all, I love how she hit that waist hard! 7/10

Ado's opinion : I love it and hate it in the same time, I love how she was not afraid of colors, but that bizarre colored skirt is ruining everything and making it mismatched. I simply hate it so much it's killing everything good about this outfit. Hardly, 7/10.

Total : 38


Bianca's opinion : I don't know what's worse, the proportion of your doll or that hideous background. Are we in "Revenge of the giants"? we're not? Then why you a giant? The outfit is great, the hair is fab. 4/10 

Maria's opinion :  Sorry but it's not a graphic to me, and it's really weird how the person in the background is smaller than your legs. 3/10

Lachelle's opinion : Its a nice look, but I think you are TOO big on the photo. The people next to you or the car are smaller. I think its too much copied by Kim`s look. You could change it a little to be different. 7/10

Amer's opinion : 15. First of all, lets talk about the proportions of the whole doll... Look at that person crossing the street, now look at that Kim lookalike... do you see what I see? She looks like a graphity rather than a '' person''. I like the jacket and the top, I would definitely choose a pencil skirt with this outfit, her legs look like shaved horse legs. 5/10

Ado's opinion :  I wanted to say this ever since I saw Kim K wearing it. Where did you lost your pants? Body socking aren't art or fashion or anything similar to it. 2/10

Total : 21


Bianca's opinion : So stunning, i'm so impressed by this. She looks amazing from head to toe. Are those Christian Louboutins? Nice!. 8/10 

Maria's opinion :  I loved the dress, the shoes are well detailed and the bag is fab, i would give 9/10.

Lachelle's opinion : The look is cute, but totally not my style. The shadings are really cool, my favorite thing are the shoes! 8/10

Amer's opinion :  Not a fan of this outfit. It's just plain, so I can't really judge much. The top looks nice and I like the shoes...the skirt only gives me all kind of pains to my body! 4/10

Ado's opinion :  Amazing choice of outfit, I love it, but one color for everything doesn't work. It's nice and clean, but what would go wrong if top was mint? What? 8/10

Total : 37


Bianca's opinion : She looks really causal and there is no shock value. I wouldn't see this look and say "wow!", I would say "ohhh!" because that's just how it seems to me. It looks good but it's too casual. 5/10  

Maria's opinion : This look is so normal, I would love to see something else, I feel like there's something missing here, the background is great tho. 5

Lachelle's opinion : This is a lovely look. Really really simple, but still eye catching. 8/10

Amer's opinion :She looks like she came right off a beach party, or as if she's visiting one. She's got no purse, no belt, she's such a fashion rebel. Again, there's nothing much to judge here, so I give it 6/10- I did notice those shoes, I don't like them.

Ado's opinion :  I'm deeply disgusted by this, reminds me on Frida Kahlo somehow. And her fashion belonged to another era, yes her art is forever, but her fashion isn't. It's so simple it's giving me headache. 1/10.

Total : 25


Bianca's opinion : Ohh Sarah, you escaped my judgement for too long. I really wish I didn't like this outfit, it would be awesome to put you on blast. I really love how everything you're wearing matches, It shows you've got a tinney winny bit of style(no shade). Your hair however is not working for me. You need a graphically made hair not this cheap stardoll wig. 7/10 

Maria's opinion :  I really liked your outfits, the cropped top is amazing, oh wait, everything is amazing here, i would give an 8, would love to see a wig designed by you next time.

Lachelle's opinion : This outfit and pose reminds me at Taylor Swift( I don't know why haha). Its cute. 9/10

Amer's opinion : She's having it all with that pose! She's feeling it all! And no, not her brunch she's trying to hide so desperately! We know you a had a mini cheeseburger. I love that top, the bag is perfect for this outfit also. The pants could be just a bit shorter but they are not bad at all. 7/10

Ado's opinion : I like this, outfit works fine. I believe that this graphic  designer need more practice due to all sharp lines. Again, make up and hair are killing this for me. Make your outfit and make up work please. 6/10.

Total : 37


Bianca's opinion : This ain't spring break darling. 2/10

Maria's opinion : The legs are really weird to me, nothing matching here, different colors, School vibes tho. 3

Lachelle's opinion : This outfit looks like a boy who's waiting for the bus after school. Its too "teenage" style for me. I don't really like this. You could use a classy man outfit instead. Also the face looks like a 12 years old. 2/10

Amer's opinion : Sometimes I hate my gender just because of these male dolls. Don't they have any style at all? He looks like a person watching the attendants from across the street rather than an actual attendant! How can you come in a shorts on such an event? 2/10

Ado's opinion : What the f*ck was that? 0/10. It's wrong on so many levels, I wouldn't be surprised if you have some candies in that backpack for youngsters...

Total : 9


Bianca's opinion : I absolutely adore your outfit, it's so classy and on theme. Your bag is amazing and. Me saying I don't like anything from this outfit would be nit picking. 8/10

Maria's opinion : I'm loving this one, it's so real, and I actually like it. 8

Lachelle's opinion : The outfit is nice. Everything matches, except the back ground. I didn't knew it is so cold in July. I think you look like a rich mother who has no time for her kids and hurrying to get a taxi. 7/10

Amer's opinion : It's cold but, that maxi fur coat is the only thing she needs!! It's gorgeous! It works perfectly with the bag and those great tights! I really don't know what else to say besides you go girl! 9/10

Ado's opinion : Is that Mary Kate Olsen? Well it's her realness on the point. I'm satisfied. I love the coat, I love the pants and shoes, your face is soft, complete look is on the point. Please make less shadings next time over your face tones. 7/10.

Total : 39


Bianca's opinion : I love this outfit regardless of the fact that I'm not the biggest  fan and I wouldn't wear it unless you tie me down and sew it onto me. I like the hair and the see through skirt. 5/10

Maria's opinion : Totally Anna Wintour, the colors are amazing(Yellow is one of the best colors to me) it's nice. 8

Lachelle's opinion :  I like this Anna inspired look. The background is again kinda bad, since the people are small next to you. The colors are matching. 8/10

Amer's opinion : I really hope the top of the outfit was printed that way because, she can not wear a top over a shirt! The colors are weird but the skirt is looking fine with that see through material. 6/10

Ado's opinion : Really nice outfit, I'm impressed by every detail, I love the skirt but I dislike that top somehow, it's real. But that Anna  realness is killing this look for me, I don't find her hair or her make up attractive not even for her. 8/10.

Total : 35


Bianca's opinion : Again, a look that I like a few layers. If you take away that repulsive cap, those socks and that boot, you'll look so much better. Suffice to say, this is not my favorite look. 5/10

Maria's opinion : Talking about the graphic technique here, it's more than amazing, but I don't like how they are styled together. 5

Lachelle's opinion :  I like the sweater and the boots/shoots. The hat is a no go for me. It looks also really small(the head part of it). The skirt looks like you had not enough time to get dressed on so you simply picked one random skirt from your wardrobe. 7/10

Amer's opinion : It always has to be pink combined with white I guess...The sweater could be shorter, there could be some kind of details on it too. I can't really say a lot about the skirt since I don't see it that good. The boots work strangely fine with this outfit. I would throw that heat in the air and shoot it with a machine gun. 6/10

Ado's opinion : Pink+oversize+miss understood.  Do I hate anything more? No I don't. 2/10.

Total : 25


Bianca's opinion : Oh nice bag. The choker is gross and so are those boots. I adore the dress though. 5/10

Maria's opinion :  I loved this one, the tote is everything here, well done, also the background is lovely. 7

Lachelle's opinion : The colors are nice. I don't really like boots to the bag and dress. 7/10

Amer's opinion : Why do they have to do this to them selves and to me? They make me hate on their outfit. Why did she have to wear a dress with boots and a choker? And she grabbed a Birkin like, you really didn't need it. You should stop with the choker. Don't get me wrong, the dress it self look really good, but combined with all of that, just no. 3/10

Ado's opinion :  Dress is simple, necklace is simple, Birkin bag is simple and it all looks fine. Average. But these boots are killing it, they are killing every sprinkle of basic and elegance this outfit could have. 6/10.

Total : 28


Bianca's opinion : I like this look, it's simple and safe. The background looks AMAZING. I like how you wore a plain black jumpsuit, but if you really want to make a statement, replace the white with red, cobalt or  jade. 6/10

Maria's opinion : Can I compliment the background here? it's so amazing I love how you posed there, wish I were with you haha, nice jumpsuit tho, but it's a simple look. 6/10

Lachelle's opinion : This is a cool fresh look. The shoes are awesome just like the overall and bag. I miss (just like on most of the outfits) necklace! 8/10

Amer's opinion : This outfit is too simple, it really is. I saw hipsters wearing more elegant outfits than this. She's missing a belt, a large necklace. The shoes are not a great fit for the whole look. 3/10

Ado's opinion :  I hate how basic  this outfit is, it's killing me so much. Once again, jumpsuits are boring. However graphic is nicely done. 6/10.

Total : 29


Bianca's opinion : I don't see the hype about this look, it looks predictable. It looks nice but it's just something she would wear and that bores me. I would like to see whats below the coat though, maybe that looks good. 5/10 

Maria's opinion :  I loved the coat and the clutch, but not the heels, but still it's a nice one. 7

Lachelle's opinion : This is a classy expensive look. The colors are really simple, black and a little gold. The coat is amazing and matching the shoes. I think its somehow already a bit too simple. 8/10

Amer's opinion : Such a great look for this event. The cut outs on the elbows give it an edge that not so many outfits had. The golden details worked perfectly too! If they weren't there, it would all look dull and plain, but seriously, I love it! 9/10

Ado's opinion : Complete look is really nice, I like that light black coat with perfectly detailed buttons, and these cut outs, and graphic this time is on fleek, make up as well. Shading is seriously perfect. Keep up the good work! 10/10.

Total : 39


Bianca's opinion : Firstly, your hair looks like a single strand of stardesign hair. Your outfit is horrible, don't tell me to keep calm, your shoes make me wanna throw up. Ohh! and f*ck you too b*tch. (jk) 1/10

Maria's opinion :  I don't like this one, First of all the hair is not so nice, the dress is not so detailed, Using a simple font on the dress, and I don't know, is the yellow part considered to be fur? 2/10

Lachelle's opinion :  I would say some things about this outfit, but I will keep my calm and fuck myself instead. 6/10

Amer's opinion :  I agree mostly with Ado, he's got a point. Yellow is my least favorite color, but she made me hate it even more. Looks like she kidnapped that big yellow bird from the Sesames street and hid it underneath that boxy shirt. And yes, one more thing, you fuck yourself too and don't keep it calm. 2/10

Ado's opinion : I think this outfit is wrong on so many levels. It looks like NYC junkies and drug dealers behind the corner, make up is terrible, I saw many graphics by this person and I know she could do much better than this , 2/10

Total : 13


Bianca's opinion : I like this look, it's Chanel and amazing. The pearls on your neck looks AMAZING. The fedora looks good. 6/10

Maria's opinion :  It's a nice one, I loved your Gucci clutch a lot, wish you used another hair without a fedora. 6

Lachelle's opinion : This is a nice CoCo look. I like this. The hair could be different maybe. 7/10

Amer's opinion : I love how she's not afraid of doing the vintage-esque dress. I really like, at least the dress hits the floor, not like some of the outfits that came before her. I'm a great lover of pearls, everybody knows it, and she made it work! I have to give it a 8/10 too

Ado's opinion :  I think you can never go wrong with Chanel for runways, but simply there should be more details added, and I would prefer it though if it had some color, or maybe something shorter? Anyways, 8/10.

Total : 35


Bianca's opinion : Her face is too innocent for this outfit. I would take that bag away and bam you have a perfect look. 6/10

Maria's opinion :  I'm so loving your dress, the details are amazing, wish you put some makeup, eye shadow maybe ? and i would prefer if the bag was matching your outfits, all in all it's a nice one, 7

Lachelle's opinion : The outfit is amazing. I love the dress, also the hair! I think the bag could be darker or made of the same material like the dress. I would also love to see a crazy makeup to the look. 8/10

Amer's opinion : Can't judge myself.

Ado's opinion :  I really love the idea of this outfit, that belt is making such a statement on this outfit. I would like perhaps that clutch is maybe in another color too? It would really be perfect. I'm loving the hair too! 8/10.

Total : 29


Bianca's opinion : Last I checked, it was boiling hot outside. If I wear this, I'll need an ambulance. This look is amazing, I just think it's for fall. That clutch needs to be thrown into the nearest dumpster. 6/10

Maria's opinion :  That's an amazing look , the coat is Fabulous, the bag, the shoes, well everything. 9

Lachelle's opinion : This outfit is really elegant. But the black parts aren't well shaded, so I cant even see the dress. The legs are really thin. 7/10

Amer's opinion : I like the shape of the whole look. The coat is gorgeous but she should have used something lighter for the pants and the top, It all falls in somehow and you can't see where the pants start and where the top ends. I love the silverish heels on the shoes. The purse killed the monotony tho. 8/10

Ado's opinion :  I'm feeling Kim K vibes here! This coat is screaming Kim K!  I'm loving the idea of see trough or is that  deep red top? I think it should be more on point. That mini purse and earring is fabulous though. However I noticed so much black in many outfits, people it's summer time D: 7/10.

Total : 37


Bianca's opinion : They look amazing I have to admit, that brown jacket is everything. 8/10

Maria's opinion :  i'm so loving this one, the details on the clothes are amazing also the clutches are so classy, i liked them, 8 for both.

Lachelle's opinion : White look - I like the whole outfit. Black look - The jacket and the sweater or the pants and the sweater, I cant decide which, but something looks weird. For both together 8/10 

Amer's opinion : 1st look: It looks way too business woman for me, not that elegant. I like the top part of the coat tho, it's really edgy. Maybe if she added something with a more vibrant color it would make the look more alive. 
2nd look: I like this outfit more than the first one. The coat looks great, I wouldn't really choose a turtleneck for the look but it kinda works. The color combination is perfect I have to say. 9/10 for the two looks

Ado's opinion : Those two outfits are really put together, somehow it reminds me on Olsen sisters. I'm loving that breezy outfits with statement clutches. I would like to add some fabulous heels with a statement too. But stilettos are working fine too. Keep up the good work 10/10.

Total : 43


Bianca's opinion : What?! you actually came here with that skirt and that tacky looking bag? your face and hair looks so pretty and so does that Adidas hoodie, it just needs to be styled differently. I bet you styled yourself. Get a stylist. 4/10

Maria's opinion : that's a good look actually, it reminds me of Rosie. 7

Lachelle's opinion :  I think the bag and the skirt aren't matching the Adidas hoodie. 6/10

Amer's opinion : I don't like the outfit, well, not for this occasion. I have a similar hoodie irl and I wear it mostly out, with friends. It just isn't fashionable at all. This dis-constructed skirt doesn't work with the hoodie at all. And also, she looks like she just had some great time over her boyfriend last night...or judging by this outfit, her girlfriend. 3/10

Ado's opinion : Oh my god! May I just say that sportswear should never be seen on any kind of event! Unless its running marathon. All though, graphic is looking very clean, but I'm sorry, I can't go over my fashion rules. 1/10.

Total : 21


Bianca's opinion : You look amazing. I love that jacket, the necklace looks great and so does the shoes. 7/10

Maria's opinion : I don't really like how you used a messy hairstyle with your outfits which they're nice. 6/10

Lachelle's opinion : The hair looks a bit weird to me and the necklace isn't matching the outfit. It should be in beige or brown, not blue! 7/10

Amer's opinion : I like your shoes but The whole poncho is not working for me. 5/10

Ado's opinion : Poncho? Poncho? Poncho???!? I can see Miley Cyrus going to the store hidden from paparazzi.. 4/10.

Total : 29


Bianca's opinion : I like this outfit, it has alot of gothic vibes which I like. Is that belt? :/ 6/10

Maria's opinion : The hair and the boots are the things I liked the most, well personally i'm not a fan of those skirt, the palette is nice too. 6

Lachelle's opinion : I like the hair, its amazing! The skirt isn't really my style, but I'm happy that you used a belt - necklace! Good idea! 8/10

Amer's opinion :  I really like this outfit. The monotone colors work fine here, because of the belt that stretches up to the neck part. I wish I saw those shoes in another angle because I love them! 8/10

Ado's opinion : May I just say that the shading gives me life? Shoes are simply flawless! Complete look gives me some fashion-gothic vibes, I will say 8/10.

Total : 36


Bianca's opinion : You look totally fetch(stop trying to make fetch happen). I love everything here. Your side face is a tad weird to me so i'll just leave you a shiny 8/10

Maria's opinion : That's an amazing look, it's nice that you used a turned face and it's working well with your look and your hair. 7

Lachelle's opinion :  I like the outfit and the pose. I would give a 10, but somehow the face is more like an edited real face, than a Stardoll face (not because of the side view). 9/10

Amer's opinion : Way too simple. she could add more life to this outfit, literally, life. Like the lower part of it, but the top is way too basic. She should have added more details to it...The purse is looking fine and the shoes too! 6/10

Ado's opinion : I really love minimalism. But you really need power to embrace it in the best possible way. When people say you can't go wrong with black or white I completely disagree, in fact I find them very hard to combine. Simply, you end up looking basic like this. 5/10.

Total : 35


Bianca's opinion : What's with this basic mask? I see it everywhere and I am tired of it. Stop it already, it makes you look cheap and cheesy. Show off that million dollar face. The dress is great. 6/10

Maria's opinion : okey i'm so bored of those masks, they used them a lot in the past, the dress is nice, need more details tho in the skirt part. 5/10

Lachelle's opinion : I like the dress. The mask style is far-far away from my style, but its still ok! Even if I think there could be more details on it. 8/10

Amer's opinion : I like the shape of the dress and I like the details on the upper part of it, but the color just doesn't work for me. I have to agree with Ado about that mask, it became the new ''dog in the bag'' thing, everybody has it, and it looks just weird. The belt gives this dress structure, really nice. 7/10

Ado's opinion : This dress is fabulous, simple, details are on point, it's just  on fleek. But this mask is simply becoming outrageous, it doesn't work well with this dress, it's killing it, it's killing her! It's killing everything what's going on here. 6/10.

Total : 32


Bianca's opinion : Loubies! How fetch(you really have to stop), I really like the lace and see though(ness) of this outfit. Your hair is a too effy(trinket) for me. 7/10  

Maria's opinion : I really loved how you decided to go with this look, it's a nice one, the silver hair is helping it , it's amazing. 8 

Lachelle's opinion : The outfit is one of my favorite ones! Really! I like everything on it. In my opinion the grey hair color is not matching that much the look, but its still a nice outfit. 8/10

Amer's opinion :  I like the upper part, yet again, more than the lower part of this outfit, The details on the garment are just perfect. Not sure about the length of the dress, it could be a bit longer. But everything is cohesive and works well together. 8/10

Ado's opinion : This look reminds me of something what would be perfect to wear for some expensive dinner. However I'm loving the details, it is giving me some messy vibes however, but I love it. Oh, and Louboutin shoes are amazing. 9/10.

Total : 40


Bianca's opinion : I'm not a fan of this look. The hair is yucky and that bow is gross. It all matches but it looks dirty. It looks like something I want to clean. That necklace is fab though. 3/10

Maria's opinion : I liked the style, even tho i'm not liking what is written on the dress, i just loved the cut of the dress, the hair is cute btw, 7

Lachelle's opinion : My favorite item are the shoes on this look! They are amazing. The hair kinda weird for me, I think a short hair would look better with the dress, which is nice, I love that cut out part. The gloves are stunning I love that idea. The print on the dress is bothering me to be honest. So its a 6/10

Amer's opinion : I don't really like the shape of the dress, it could be a bit more elegant. The print, I'm not sure about it as well. The boots would look better if they were ankle length. Somehow it all works good together, it's provocative, and we know Meto loves to do it! 7/10

Ado's opinion : Simple, but not clean enough. Yes Meto - you did hit some Lana vibes but it made me think of Marina and the Diamonds  too. You could try a bit more. Can I say that statement is completely gross anyways? 7/10

Total : 30


Bianca's opinion : Not a fan of those pants. I don't like the shoes. The blue top is acceptable and so is the necklace. Your shadow looks like the salsa dancing girl emoji. 6/10

Maria's opinion : I liked top part of the top(dress) , i'm not a fun of the bottom part here. 5/10

Lachelle's opinion : I think its a simple cute look. I like the top, but I don't like it with the pants. 7/10

Amer's opinion :  I really really really love the blue top/dress, but I wish those pants weren't there, it kinda ruins the whole look. The top/dress reminds me of the rainy days at the sea, the shoes go very well with the outfit tho...7/10

Ado's opinion : Upper part - I am simply in love with it, works well. Down part? What's going on down there? You didn't had time to change or something? Loving the jewelry part anyways. 5/10

Total : 30

Add caption

Bianca's opinion : Please stop looking so good. I don't like giving 10's but you look so beautiful, your hair matches, the skirt looks great. I'm tired of this. 10/10

Maria's opinion : I'm a huge fan of this look, not because it's Manda, but the items are really matching each other , LE vibes here. The messy hair is cute too. 9/10

Lachelle's opinion : I love this look. Its high fashion. I love everything on it. Nice details as always. 10/10

Amer's opinion : I already told Manda I'm so in love with this outfit...reminds me of like alien/lizard/mermaid princess creature. The colors, the shape, the whole look is totally on point! I wouldn't change one thing about it, seriously. This outfit deserves the total 10/10!

Ado's opinion :  I'm absolutely in love with this concept, colors and details are simply unique and it's amazing style. I adore shadings in graphics, but I think it was just a bit over shaded. What ends with a bit shady grade, 9/10.

Total : 48


Bianca's opinion : You calling me fake? How dare you! I could give you a 0, who's the fake one now? I'm kidding. You look amazing, you know what would have knocked us off our feet? if both of you exchanged birkins. 8/10

Maria's opinion :  I will give my point first, it's a 10. Can I stop here ? the dresses are perfect, the bags are amazing and perfectly matching, well done.

Lachelle's opinion : Its a cute pair look. I like it, but for me the sign/print on the bags are destroying them a lot. 7/10

Amer's opinion : I like both of these looks, but they lack some things...The first look is really great, the feathers(I guess) give the drama and the collar a dose of classy! I only wish there was a long skirt in a dark color underneath it, it would look even better! The second look is also beautiful. I love the cutouts and the pattern. Now the things I didn't like. Those bags, they became a cliché, I mean, the writting, we've already seen that so many times, it just isn't  special anymore. Those shoes fit horribly, looks almost like they have deformed legs. I give 7/10 for these outfits.

Ado's opinion : Already seen, boring, next please. Text on expensive clothing has been seen already. Design is too sharp, everything is to sharp, on the edge I'd say. 3/10

Total : 35


Bianca's opinion : I expected alot from you and you delivered. I absolutely love that skirt with the boots. Your hair looks fab, the top is glamorous. 9/10  

Maria's opinion : It's a fabulous look, i loved how you're walking, the skirt is amazing, the colors remind me about CHLOE, well done. 9/10

Lachelle's opinion : This is a well made look. I think the red lipstick/nails could be darker for this look. 9/10

Amer's opinion : I thought we would see something more special from Alex. I mean, this outfit looks like a business woman in a hurry! Like she's late to a meeting. The dress itself looks nice and the shoes too, but the cropped blazer, I'm not a big fan of it. Lacks a little something! 7/10

Ado's opinion :  I'm loving this, Alex is having effortlessly chic style always. I'm in love with it. But I would love just a sprinkle of shine, glow, necklace or clutch perhaps? 9/10

Total : 43


Bianca's opinion : I'm not a huge fan of this look. I love the hair but the whole exposed boob thing isn't working for me. That bag is a no for me but I adore the big jacket. 6/10 

Maria's opinion : okey what i hate here is all the Drama they made about your outfits, like who cares ? they are amazing, they can't understand that you're just taking a surprise photo shoot while you're walking. Lachelle don't care about them, you're always perfect, 8

Lachelle's opinion : Can't judge myself. xo

Amer's opinion : This controversial outfit made a lot of drama! Zara really has that shock factor, and never disappoints to shock us with her outfits! I love this one! Almost as if an angel and a devil had a baby, this would look like that baby. It's elegant but very shocking too! The full length coat is perfect, I miss a cigarette in her hand, but I guess she didn't have time for that! 10/10 for this one.

Ado's opinion :  I'm loving the whole point of this, provocative and not cheap, and at these times it's so hard to combine these two. Every detail is perfect and on point, but I dislike the coat. 8/10

Total : 32


Bianca's opinion : You look totally amazing in that outfit. It's just too boring, nothing is happening. 5/10

Maria's opinion :  I have a feeling that i already saw this, the technique is amazing. It's a 7 

Lachelle's opinion : Is this a copy of Isabella or somehow it reminds me at her pose. Well the outfit is ok. The bottom part is amazing, but the top part is kinda „granny style“ in my opinion. 7/10

Amer's opinion : I can't really see much, but also, there's not too much to see on this outfit. Can't really see if there was any kind of detail on the top...I like the two stripes on the blazer, it brakes the simplicity, at least that breaks it. This outfit is not bad at all to be honest. 7/10

Ado's opinion : I'm feeling Lorde vibes, however girl, I'm sorry, that make up is hideous. Outfit is simple and elegant, but I'd like to see something more here? It's missing. 6/10

Total : 32


Bianca's opinion : As beautiful as this dress is, it's not for fashion week. It's couture, how will you sit on that tinny weeny chair? This looks like a dress that should be on the runway and not the streets. rules are made to be broken and dress codes are made to not be followed. 9/10 

Maria's opinion : this one is so couture, I would wear it to a ball gala. I'll give a 5 for the technique.

Lachelle's opinion : I like the outfit. It is stunning. 8/10

Amer's opinion :  I love the drama that this outfit gives. She's braking the rules, but she's braking them by being fierce! I'm a huge fan of this gown, I love it. The queen of the dark and cloudy streets. 9/10

Ado's opinion : Here comes the gothica a la McQueen... I wouldn't like to see anyone looking like this on street unless its Halloween. Are you holding dead animals in your hand or something? I don't get it really. Only for attempt, 4/10.

Total : 35



Bianca's opinion : I love that coat, that white bag but what is that ugly red thing hanging out? your hair is amazing and the shoes are great. 6/10 

Maria's opinion :  I really love Fendi , i love your pose, and i love my technique here(Lmao). I'll give it a 7/10

Lachelle's opinion : The shoes could be different in my opinion. I think everything else is nice. The coat is amazing. 8/10

Amer's opinion : Again this weird angle, I don't see a lot, just that jacket and that bag which I like btw. I guess she's wearing a mini-dress underneath that jacket. Both the mini-dress and the jacket are in earth tones, I would change the the mini-dress to something more vibrant and colorful. 7/10

Ado's opinion :  Aha! Now I see why is there lack of the jewelry on almost every doll.. girl, do you really need that much bags?! However that coat and DKNY shoes looks fine. 6/10.

Total : 34


Bianca's opinion : Where are your shoes? why are you frowning? why are you holding that hideous clutch? don't you know it's not worthy to be in the presence of that Dior cape? Both looks are great. 6/10

Maria's opinion :  I'm loving how you used the Dior couture here, wish you used another hairstyle tho, but still it's nice. 7/10

Lachelle's opinion : The Bynes sisters! Cute! I love everything on this outfit(s). And in my opinion it didn't got that much attention, which is sad. I miss a big diamond ring! 9/10

Amer's opinion :  I love the royal blue maxi coat! It's so perfect and it goes perfect with that dress underneath it. I just wish she had a purse in another color. Also, I don't see the shoes so I cannot say anything about them 9/10 for the first look. 2nd look: I hate the pink color of the dress, it would look better in any other color but that burning pink. The overcoat is looking great, very elegant. Not sure about those yellow shoes to be honest, they are kinda too much. 8/10

Ado's opinion :  I love the Carmen picks of colors, simple and elegant. That assistant in background should have choose lighter colors. Both of looks 9/10.

Total : 39


Bianca's opinion : Nice! You look so simple and your haircut looks great. 6/10

Maria's opinion : Man, it's a sexy look, the hair is giving you more sexiness here, i liked it 8

Lachelle's opinion : Its a nice look. I think the shoes are not that nice, but well… "street style"! 9/10

Amer's opinion :  This is way too simple, I don't like it at all. Looks like a bartender or just a random person you can see on the street.  This person needs more inspiration, because coming in outfits like these is unacceptable. 2/10.

Ado's opinion :  This outfit remained me when I was working in restaurant as a bar tender. Most of guys believe you can't go wrong with a white shirt, but yes you can. 2/10.

Total : 27


Bianca's opinion : Special thanks to Carmenchita for my outfit. I am wearing a necklace Lachelle and Amer thank you. #Hairflip

Maria's opinion : I'm loving your look hun and please keep your hair in platinum, and keep it long, it's so fitting you. 9

Lachelle's opinion : All white everything. I love the outfit. Maybe I would use a even bigger pants (oversized). A necklace or bag would look nice. 9/10

Amer's opinion : My gosh, this outfit, why did she choose everything to be white? At least, add a necklace or something just to beat the basicness. The pants could be tighter also, their shape looks kinda weird...I'm not a fan of simple outfits that don't have personality. I have to give this outfit 6/10

Ado's opinion :  Elegant, simple, and not wrong in any way. But perhaps, some statement belt would complete this look in the best possible way. 9/10.

Total : 33


Bianca's opinion : It's so dark out there, I hope they don't mistake you for curtain drapes. This dress is amazing, your hair matches, the shoes are yucky(imo). 6/10

Maria's opinion :  if it's Victor & Rolf, I hate the real life then, but you made it in an amazing way, the shoes are great too , for a street style, 8

Lachelle's opinion : I think this dress is stunning. I love the shadings and the colors on it. You could go with a crazier hairstyle with it also crazier shoes! 8/10

Amer's opinion : This was one of my favorites of the event. I can only love it and nothing else. The blue part of it is simple but also interesting, the shape is very unusual. The white parts in the outfit give it a whole new dimension and story and the belt holds it all together and shows her tiny waist. I will give it 9/10

Ado's opinion :  I'm loving this look, it's different, it's fresh, it's new. I love your choice of shoes. If they were some big heels I would call it Lady Gaga. But this is way better and healthier. 10/10.

Total : 41


Bianca's opinion : I am loving the hypnosis pants, wish I though of that. You look amazing from the neck below, that hair has got to go. 7/10

Maria's opinion : it's quite simple, maybe bcz the background is black, as your outfits, glad you used some white in the skirt, it's giving me life, 6

Lachelle's opinion : Its a simple cute look. I like it but the pants/leggings are kinda cheap looking. 7/10

Amer's opinion : Again, never wear horizontal stripes on skirts or pants. They make you look bigger! I like the cutouts on the top, but everything else is kinda, way too simple. It gives me no emotions at all. She blends in with the background too! 4/10

Ado's opinion : I hate stripes, I hate stripes more than anything. Stripes for me represent cheap material. No wonder prisoners were forced to wear these stuffs for so long. Ring, purse, shoes and hair are straight A anyway. Complete look 6/10.

Total : 30


Bianca's opinion : How's married life working out for you? I see it's great. Maria's holding a birkin? That's a first. John needs to shave and Maria needs to change her shoes. Her dress is awesome though 7/10 

Maria's opinion :  I won't judge myself, but i'm loving what i chose this time, i was just bored of using lace, they are already using it a lot, but I love john's outfit and face. 

Lachelle's opinion : Cute pair! I like the outfit of John and also of Maria. The dress is too simply for me. 9/10

Amer's opinion : It's the fresh married couple. They already came back from their honeymoon? How weird. John was the best dressed male doll of the night, he really was. It's elegant but also very modern! The colors work well together. Maria looks beautiful too, of course, they both need to look good all the time now. She's only missing a nice belt on that pale/nude full length sleeve dress. The pick-nick-esque bag gives the serious dress a sprinkle of that playful girly vibe. 9/10 for this outfit

Ado's opinion :  I'm loving Maria looks only because she's never missing jewelry and it's always on point. I had a friend from Brazil and it always amazed me how she'd sort out her jewelry. I think you people are though in school how to do this well. Dress is simple and nice, I love it. But John, if I hate more than rolled up+light+pink pants on men.. then.. plus these suspenders.. and that boring hipster hair. I'm sorry. Due to him 7/10.

Total : 32


Bianca's opinion : I'm so sorry my beautiful angel, I do not like this in anyway. The skirt is just NO. Are those flats? OMG! NO! I only like the jacket. I like your previous outfits better. 4/10

Maria's opinion : for those thinking that the legs are shorts, i would say NO. You just have to undertsand that the jacket is long, Nimka you rocked it, well done, just wish you used another background, we was free to choose any background, which is nice, i would give you a 8 

Lachelle's opinion : This is one of the most detailed outfits I think. I don't really like the top part (arms), but everything else is cute and angelic. 9/10

Amer's opinion : This outfit was a big disappointment for me. The details are there of course, it's Cahnel but, everything else, it's just out of place. The coat cut her legs in half, she looks so short but again so tall. Someone was playing God and also playing with proportions in this outfit. If the jacket was just a few inches shorter and if she had different hair style, this outfit would look much better 4/10

Ado's opinion :  I'm almost ashamed to say that this is Chanel outfit.. It's not tailored well. That's the first sing it's not Chanel for me. Yes, there are details, and they are ok, but whats with that  utter gross pink knee length skirt? I'm even more sad when I see this is my friend. 3/10

Total : 28


Bianca's opinion : I don't like this. I don't like her hair or the sweater or the shoes with socks. Wear that jacket and it'll look better. 4/10

Maria's opinion : i'm not a huge fan of this look, it's so "BOY-ISH", always reminding me of "Comme Des Garçons" 4

Lachelle's opinion : Don't get me wrong or rude, but I still don't know; is this a male or a female doll? I cant decide. The outfit is really nice for a man(if its a male doll). 9/10

Amer's opinion :  I like how she's playing with the androgynous style but, she could add anything feminine just to balance the whole outfit out! This, right now, looks so masculine, and I'm not sure about the colors. A pair of chunky boots would work great with this whole thing! 7/10

Ado's opinion :  I really had enough of over sized stuffs. Colors are boring, outfit is boring, return that dark red lipstick to 2014 winter. Yes everything is fine with shapes and all. But fashion? No. That's not fashion. That's junk. 1/10.

Total : 25


Bianca's opinion : You need to be on RHOOC right now. You look amazing, this is without a doubt my favorite look of the evening. 10!

Maria's opinion : That look was one of the best to me, the tote is amazing, so the skirt. 9/10 

Lachelle's opinion :  I love the colors. It gives me some „rich Italian wife“ vibes. The skirt is to die for. 10/10

Amer's opinion :  I guess this was everyone's favorite of the night, and I can't blame them, it was mine too! This was my favorite outfit of the night. It all looks just stunning. The print on the skirt is just gorgeous, the jewelry on the shirt is just perfect! I love love love how she wasn't afraid of bright colors and prints, and how she didn't want to ''dress in the box'' like most of the users. 10/10 only outfit that will get this high rate from me and she deserves it!

Ado's opinion : I'm loving skirt, jewelry, bag, hair. But that shirt is gross. It looks like to me you're having some office meeting where you have to impress someone with that shirt. 9/10.

Total : 48


Bianca's opinion : Luxury. White. Perfection. I wouldn't change a thing. 9/10 

Maria's opinion : It's cute, I don't really like the background. 8/10. congrats btw for being the face of SFW

Lachelle's opinion : I like the outfit a lot. The cut out parts are amazing and sexy, but still classy! The hair could be different (the style of it). 9/10

Amer's opinion : I'm in love with the shape of the dress, but I really wish it was another color. Because of the white, it's losing all the drama that it could give. She looks like a Greek goddess in it but still...Brave cleavage tho, I love it. 8/10

Ado's opinion : Loving the point of the outfit, But I think that blazer/vest is light.. even too light, and not shaped well. Skirt, legs, and make up is simply amazing, I'm loving it. 9/10.

Total : 43

There you go. xo



You Might Also Like

0 comments