Live From The Red Carpet

Life From The Red Carpet : Maria's wedding special

Wednesday, July 15, 2015Bianca_delevingne

Hello everyone, welcome to a very special episode of Live From The Red Carpet. Tonight, we're covering all the looks at Maria and John Alvir's wedding. Bianca Delevingne is joined by Nimka, Maria, Carmen and Lachelle. Enjoy.



Bianca's opinion : I like your outfit, I think it's appropriate for a wedding and it looks great with the background. I do have to pick on the simplicity and matchey matcheyness of errthang, it might come off a bit boring to people. 6/10



Maria's opinion :  like it, I love how you used a retro hairstyle with that glittery dress, I liked also the color of the outfits with the soft makeup. Skin shading is nice also, I think there's something missing, maybe accessories, but not sure. Anyways, all in all it's a nice look i'll give you a 7/10

Nimka's opinion :Giselle is gorgeous in this dress. The different shades of light and dark purple flow into each other and the sparkles and flouncy-ness of the skirt are so girly! The only thing I’d add is a headpiece. 7/10..

Carmen's opinion :  I like how you used lavender shades in your outfits and how you matched it to the background. Your dress is adorable, so is the whole look. 7

Lachelle's opinion : I really love this look. It matches the „wedding theme“ a lot. I think this is your best hair, its really realistic and I'm in love with it. The dress is cute just like the heels. I give you a 9/10

Score  : 36


Bianca's opinion : Beautiful. Sonia looks amazing, so does Paria. I have to admit, i'm not a super fan of his tux, I wish they didn't match as much. He should have worn black and they would look perfect. 9/10 

Maria's opinion : NO COMMENT! Nothing to mention here, really, perfect couple, perfect colors, shining 10

Nimka's opinion : One of the top 3 best looks of the night. That salmon pink is perfection and you look so rich and luxurious with your train and sparkles and ya man. Love it Dilly this is probably my fave look of yours… EVER! 9/10

Carmen's opinion : no comment.

Lachelle's opinion :  I love this, this is one of my favorites look of the wedding. The shadings are amazing, Isabella is really talented. The looks/colors are really matching, thats perfect! Carmen could wear a nice necklace in my opinion, thats the only thing I miss. I give to you a 9/10.

Score : 37


Bianca's opinion : I like this. I think the pumps match your hair colour and you look amazing. You look simple which is good cause it's a wedding. I wish you added a nude clutch(Lord only knows I hate clutches) to match the shoes though. 6/10

Maria's opinion :  Agrima i love your pencil white dress, i love how you used a nude colored heels and I'm huge fan of Rosie hairstyle, i love her and her style, and the designer did it great, 7/10

Nimka's opinion :  I love this Agi, but, even I wouldn’t wear white at a wedding! Even though its incredibly simple it’s just a general faux pas to wear white when it’s the bride’s big day. Nonetheless, it’s cute, but I’d like to see some more accessories to amp up the details. 5/10.

Carmen's opinion :  I find this dress pretty basic for a wedding. Also, unless the wedding dresscode is black and white or simply white, never wear white. 5/10

Lachelle's opinion : I think people shouldn't wear white for a wedding as guests, but its only my opinion. I love the shadings, they are welly well made and realistic. The heels are just wonderful! 8/10.

Score : 31


Bianca's opinion : Ughhh! Stardoll hair. No. I think the dress is amazing however you need to throw that clutch in a bottomless pit, I never want to look at it again. I'm not a fan of your shoe choice, I think it doesn't match your pretty dress. Your face looks great though. 5/10

Maria's opinion : First of all, I would prefer if you wore a graphic made hair instead of an SD one, your outfits are cute, love the top of your dress, also i would like it more if you changed the pose. 
I'll give a 5/10

Nimka's opinion : Daisy is adorable! I feel like i would like it more if the skirt was longer since it seems a little night on the town or reception party more than post-wedding looks. It’s really nice though and reminds me of that song ‘’black and yellow black and yellow!’’ and I love that song, so. 6/10.

Carmen's opinion :  I hate to see wigs on graphics... Anyways, I dislike this look. It's like a pretty bad ''Sweet Sixteen'' birthday party and not something I'd wear to wedding. 2/10

Lachelle's opinion : I think this looks is pretty, but I would prefer a yellow-black bag and heels instead or a white-black skirt. Also a graphic made hair would look better. I give a 6/10.

Score: 24


Bianca's opinion : Huge thanks to Sarah for making me this on such short notice. xoxo

Maria's opinion : Bianca, first of all let me talk about the skin shading, i don't really like it, but your dress saved your look, also the hair and the headbands were the best thing in this look, i'll give a 7/10

Nimka's opinion : How absolutely elegant does B look here. She looks so classic and fancy and I love the kind of sheer parts of the dress which add dimension and the headpiece is everything, I wish they did the same one on stardoll because I’d wear it everyday. 9/10.

Carmen's opinion : I am  not a fan of this graphic. I am not into the dress as well, this is not my favorite tonight. And, what has been in the past, stays in past. HATE floral crowns. 3

Lachelle's opinion : I love this look. The dress is really nice and also the hair/head jewelries(flowers). I love the whole look as I already said except the skin shading, I think there could be more shading to get a more realistic look. I give you a 7/10

Score: 26


Bianca's opinion : I don't like this at all. I don't like your hair choice or the dress. I think the heels look the best. 4/10

Maria's opinion : I really love that you decided to wear that Giambattista Valli piece, you made it well, also the heels are less detailed than the dress and that's a good thing, i'll give you a 7/10

Nimka's opinion :  I don’t really like the color combinations on this dress, orange and purple doesn’t work for me since it just seems to clash. I think it would have been great if the orange flowers were pink or blue or darker purple. 4/10

Carmen's opinion :  I am not really into these two colors together but it's a pretty cute piece. Matching to the background. 4

Lachelle's opinion : The dress looks amazing. I love the orange details(flowers) on it and it really matches the pink color or the dress and heels. 9/10.

Score: 28


Bianca's opinion : I think she looks too much, it's too much happening. I like the dress and fur but I feel like the shoes don't match, the choker is a bit much. The slicked back hair looks amazing and so does her face. 6/10

Maria's opinion : WOW that's a sexy good one, i love how you used fur in this look, also the accessories are going well with your outfits, Hats off, 9/10

Nimka's opinion : This is the most glam outfit of the evening! Just look at it! I think it’s like a minty color which shouldn’t work but totally does, the deep V neck and high leg slit is so sexy too, and the FUR. I just can’t get over this outfit for real. 8/10

Carmen's opinion : This is totally one of my favorites tonight! LOVE it! love the color, fur, dress... I feel a bit uncomfortable about your face or hair, I don't know but there is something wrong with it! I love this, I also loved golden accessories, good detail. 9

Lachelle's opinion : This is stunning! Definitely one of my favorites. The dress and the fur are really well made, just like the skin. I also love the color of the outfit and the CHOKER! The only thing what is „weird“ to me is the face. Maybe too much facelifting? 9/10

Score: 41


Bianca's opinion : I absolutely love her dress, it matches perfectly with his tux. Lachelle kinda looks like his mum or his cougar. Anyways she looks like she's begging him to got to the back and have a quickie and he was to dance, that would explain the grumpiness. 7/10

Maria's opinion : i really adore that dress and that skin tone, those boobs are everything. also your makeup is killing it, I love how Kajetan is too formal with you, i'll give a 9.

Nimka's opinion : D is wearing my favorite outfit of the night, like, TOP favorite (after me) The details and shading are out of this world… I was in shock when I saw it because how can one dress be so perfect? I’m not being biased I’m telling the truth. It looks real and I want to wear this IRL. 10/10.

Carmen's opinion : I adore Lachelle's dress! I adore her look actually. She looks amazing! The dress is so well detailed and her messy hair is perfect. Kajetan is looking good but really, there's something wrong about him - you can't look that grumpy on a wedding! As a couple, I give them 6. You don't stand like that when you have such a woman by your side! Separately Lachelle would go with 9, Kajetan with 7!

Lachelle's opinion : I love the outfit. Its really attractive. The hand pose could be different, you look annoyed or angry.

Score: 35


Bianca's opinion : I really love this dress, i'm blown away. You know what i'm not blown away by? That hair, it's weird, we've seen it before it's a NO NO. You're the queen of spoilers for crying out loud. Your hair needs to be PERFECT. 6/10

Maria's opinion : the color of this dress is so summerish, even better than the real life one, i love it , well done it's a 7

Nimka's opinion : She looks great in this outfit. Anything over the top in shape and sparkles I’m on board with. The only thing I’ll say is that I think the head needs to be bigger. 6/10

Carmen's opinion : Your makeup is a no, I totally dislike it. Since I already made this dress without jewelry for DHOF, I feel a bit uncomfortable judging it. I dislike it's color. I am not a fan of this look, 4

Lachelle's opinion :  I don't really like this dress. Its not my type and also a bit too much for a wedding as guest. This would look better on a red carpet. The hair is amazing I love the shine effects on it. The face got me confused somehow, I don't know why… 6/10.

Score: 29


Bianca's opinion : I have nothing to pick on which is sad tbh. This outfit is perfect on so many levels. On FLEEK. 9/10 

Maria's opinion :  i love that dress, reminding me of Chanel, it's soo classy but short, nice choice here, Only if you used a long hair, it would look better with this dress, anyways 9/10

Nimka's opinion : My favorite outfit of the night apart from the bride and bridesmaids outfit. The pink with white details looks beautiful and even though the length doesn’t scream wedding it just looks so perfect. I wouldn’t change anything. 8/10.

Carmen's opinion : One another! Gorgeous! Love the pink shade, love the outfit, love it! Love it, love it, love it! 9

Lachelle's opinion :  This is so cute! I love this color. The heels/boots aren't matching the dress a lot in my opinion (color not the style of it). The shadings are really good. 9/10.

Score: 44


Bianca's opinion : I like this look, her hair is so unexpected which makes me love it even more. I think the polka dots should be at the top and the plain black at the bottom. It'll definitely look better. 7/10

Maria's opinion : well here i love the blue color in this black and white outfits, wish you used more accessories there, like earrings ... also the makeup is too normal, i can give a 6 for this look.

Nimka's opinion : Bay is so great in this outfit! I love that she went a little bit of an alternative route with her bright blue hair which is so her! And the polka skirt is out there which is why I’m glad she used a simple top as to not overdo it. 6/10

Carmen's opinion : Oh well, I am not a fan of this outfit. It looks like it's made in stardesign on Stardoll and I don't like it. 2

Lachelle's opinion : I don't really like your hair color. Its too much for me. I think the skirt and the top would look better separate, than together. And please open your eyes! You look really sleepy or are you already sleeping? 5/10.

Score: 26


Bianca's opinion : I think you look too casual for a wedding. Are those flip flops? Girl! Really?! The dress is really pretty but just doesn't seem appropriate. 4/10

Maria's opinion : i loved the template of the dress, looking like a 16 years old teenager, well i prefer if it was heels, it's a wedding, also the face is a bit blurry, you should correct that later, i'm just asking why you didn't put any accessories in this cute one, 5

Nimka's opinion : This is cute! But just that, i don’t think it’s for a wedding, more like a day out shopping or meeting friends in the summer. If it would have been long it would have been better I think. Cute but still. 3/10.

Carmen's opinion : Oh, flats. I don't like this. I'd never wear it to the event like wedding, no. 3/10

Lachelle's opinion : I don't know what to say about this. The shadings on the hair and the skin aren't that bad, but the dress (mostly the top of it) looks really bad for me. It looks like a quick made look. 5/10.

Score: 20


Bianca's opinion : I don't really like your hair choice. The dress looks good though. It just seems plain(ish). 5/10

Maria's opinion : i was shocked when i saw that yo used a copied dress, i'm not sure , the hair is still amazing, i'll give a 3/10 , for the hair. sorry hun.

Nimka's opinion : Jade looks STUNNING. The dress is so light and airy I feel she could have a marilyn moment! Even though it’s got a lot of details (that white lace tho!) I feel like it’s pulled off seamlessly. 8/10.

Carmen's opinion : I love this dress! I love it. I also love your hair, whole outfit looks very good! At least the choice of it. I don't like the graphic quality shown there. 7/10

Lachelle's opinion : I don't know who made this look so I don't want to judge (neither as a „non graphic designer“), but I think this graphic is more real than graphical. The designer could have worked more on it. I love the dress and the hair as well, but I think this dress is a bit „too much“ for a wedding as a guest. 6/10.

Score: 29


Bianca's opinion : I ADORE this dress, it's got everything. The hair is great, the clutch is FANTASTIC. I love the fact that it's clear for everyone to see(Just like Sonia's sex life). Your shoes I don't like. 9/10 

Maria's opinion :one of the best dressed tonight, that orange dress is more than everything, also those accessories are amazing, and that face ahhhh, the best one eva! 10/10

Nimka's opinion : I’m feeling so surprised this event because I’m loving things id usually not? Like this color I usually can’t stand but it’s perfection right here. The nude shoes and clear clutch couldn’t have been better chosen so the dress is the main attraction! 8/10.

Carmen's opinion : One another for my favourites list! I adore this! Color is  amazing so is the pose and the rest of your look! I love it! Love it! 9

Lachelle's opinion :  I love this! The whole outfit is just perfect! I love the dress and the bag also the heels. The hair is really great and matching this whole look. You look stunning. The only thing I kinda miss are jewelries. 9/10.

Score: 45


Bianca's opinion : I love this so much. It speaks volumes. I love the blue with the white, errthang looks amazing. Wish you got a bracelet or a clutch like Kaszmir but you look fantastic. 9/10

Maria's opinion :  i really loved your simple and classic dress, also the makeup is the ebst thing to do with this dress, your look need some accessories i think (clutch , earrings) 9/10

Nimka's opinion : My dear lu! One of the most talented people I know looking absolutely amazing. The colors are perfection and so elegant and chic! The belt adds some detail and refines the look, I’m in love! 8/10.

Carmen's opinion : Honestly, I've seen better from Lullih! I don't like this dress but I love the face and hairstyle! 5

Lachelle's opinion : I just love this. Your skills are perfect. You are one of my favorite graphic designers and you just showed us again how good you are. The dress is nice, but I miss some shadings/details on the blue part of it. 8/10.

Score: 39


Bianca's opinion :Wow, I do not like those shoes. The dress is great but the clutch is a no. Above all, this is an ok look. 5/10

Maria's opinion : i loved your burgundy dress and accessories, it's a nice one, the hair is from sd which i don't really like, and the heels need a bit more details, it's cute tho i'll give a 6/10

Nimka's opinion : I usually don’t like reddish tones except on Maria, Bianca or Lachelle, but this is great actually. It’s like a darker wine red and it’s simple but I love the pleated skirt which looks bouncy and cute. 6/10.

Carmen's opinion : Uh-oh, no! One another outfit I'd never wear to the wedding. 2

Lachelle's opinion :  I like this. The colors are really matching, but the top looks quick made and not really detailed. Also I would prefer a graphic hair, than a Stardoll design wig. The heels are really nice, but the details are on that neither that much. 6/10.

Score: 25


Bianca's opinion : Manda looks gorgeous. That clutch is so unnecessary but with a hair and dress like that who is looking at that hideous clutch?! She looks amazing. 9/10

Maria's opinion :  let me talk about the hair first, it's more than amazing, I adore it. The dress is well detailed and amazing, and i'm a fan of Elie Saab, you're just killing us one more time. Hats off. 9/10

Nimka's opinion :Manda looks like a Grecian goddess here, she killed it at the bachelorette party and now at the wedding too! The details are lux and I love that headpiece. 8/10.

Carmen's opinion :  I love this one but I feel that the top part is a bit too dark! If the colors were lighter this look would be way better! But it's good like this too. 7

Lachelle's opinion : This is just amazing. The colors, the shadings, the details. Good job! I cant event stop looking at this look. Everything matches each other. 10/10.

Score: 43


Bianca's opinion : I like the top but the skirt and shoe is just a NO. I think she's going for that Grecian look but she's not there yet. The hair is not on properly, she needed some accessories. I really don't like this. 4/10

Maria's opinion :  i really love yoru hair it's so crazy and i like it, well i would not wear similar clothes, they remind me of greek style, well here i'm not not talking about the details, bcz they are well made, just about the style, so i give a 7

Nimka's opinion : I think this outfit is great, not too elegant because of the sheer skirt, but not too casual because of the overall look! I like the colors but it would have been better without the gold details and I think a different hair that wasn’t in the face. 6/10.

Carmen's opinion :  I don't really like this combination, I am not the fan of these colors. I  like the hairstyle on this doll, 4

Lachelle's opinion :  I like this look, but the top part and the skirt part aren't looking good together in my opinion. The colors are matching and I really like the hair. The details on it are amazing! 7/10.

Score: 28


Bianca's opinion : Your weave gives me life, I love it. I love the dress. Keep it up Flora. But what the actual hell is that belt? It should have been a darker shade of green, I feel like it's throwing your outfit off in a way. 7/10

Maria's opinion :  I love your caftan and i don't think that someone can make a better one, it's so nice and I love the green in it, i'll give an 8

Nimka's opinion : While this outfit seems cultured I can’t really get on board with it somehow. I can’t pinpoint why though… I think it’d be much better without the bright green belt and details. 4/10

Carmen's opinion : This is one cute outfit! But i don't think it's really something I would wear to the wedding. 5

Lachelle's opinion :  I love this. It gives me some arabic/turkish vibes. The colors are really good. Also the ginger hair is really nice with a green color. I miss some jewelries thought. 8/10.

Score: 32


Bianca's opinion : You look so pretty in that dress. Your hair is amazing. If the dress were brighter it would look better 8/10

Maria's opinion : i'm really loving your look tonight, and i'm feeling lucky that i have a bridesmaid like you, the hair is way classy also the top of the dress is amazing, well done. 9/10

Nimka's opinion : One of my fellow bridesmaids! This grey lilac color is one of my fave colors ever and she is working it for real, i love the jewelry and earrings and the shape is fitted and flared at the end which is a great shape. The only thing I’d change is the slicked back hair. 7/10

Carmen's opinion : Loved this one! Everything about it - colors, outfit, hairstyle. Good job! 9

Lachelle's opinion : This is a nice look. The details on the top of the dress are really nice. I think the graphic is really well made. I also like the hair and the earrings, but Im really bothered by „slicked back“ hairstyles. 70% of people wear that hairstyle and its just annoying. I miss some rings or a necklace. 8/10.

Score: 41


Bianca's opinion : Bravo! I adore this dress, it's amazing. The necklace is beautiful and so is your hair. 8/10 

Maria's opinion :okey i love how you used a hard color, bravo for choosing a simple hairstyle, and that chanel necklace is amazing, i would love to see a belt or something to kill the attention on the dress. Well, it's an 8

Nimka's opinion :  I always think she looks adorable in her outfits, but I really dislike yellow and i’m not sure about the shape either. 3/10.

Carmen's opinion : Oh, so... yellow! This color is totally stealing the attention, I like the structure of this dress and I am so happy you decided to wear a Chanel necklace too! You're getting 7 thanks to the necklace, great decision!

Lachelle's opinion : This is really nice and well made graphic - look, but a bit too much for me on a wedding. I love yellow so I fallen in love with this look. 8/10.

Score: 34


Bianca's opinion : Timeless. Effortless. Perfection. I adore this look. I love the color, it's fantastic. 10! 

Maria's opinion : i really love your outfits tonight, your V neck jumpsuit is amazing, i love the silver in it, and thanks for wearing my couture bag. 9/10

Nimka's opinion :  The idea of this outfit is great, simple and luxurious! It’s classy but daring too. I just would like to see more shading on the black dress. 7/10.

Carmen's opinion : One more great outfit! I adore the dress but I am not sure about your shoes, your makeup is stunning! 8

Lachelle's opinion : This is a nice look. Really sexy, but still classy. My style! 9/10.

Score: 43


Bianca's opinion :No darling, you really don't want to hear from me. Trust me, you REALLY don't. I want to see better from you at SFW. xo 2/10

Maria's opinion :well the dress is too simple, the pose is too simple, the hair is from SD, that's sad tho, i expected something better from you, maybe next time ? i'll give a 4/10

Nimka's opinion : I think like this is the minty color done wrong… I’m not sure what to say. 2/10.

Carmen's opinion : Oh, so plain and boring. I don't like the color and the shape. Not something to wear to the wedding. 1/10

Lachelle's opinion : This is a pretty look, but the shadings aren't that good on the dress. 6/10.

Score: 15


Bianca's opinion : I really like this look, but I feel like i'll like it better if it didn't have whatever's on the neck. I looks like it's protecting you from biting yourself. Overall, it's wonderful. 7/10

Maria's opinion : OMG, i'm so loving it, i don't want to talk much, well lullih and Nimka together is a perfection. 10!

Nimka's opinion :  I obviously can’t judge mine but this is probably one of my favorite outfits i’ve ever worn. 10 billion out of 10 LOL.

Carmen's opinion : Love this couture piece! It's so well done and the hairstyle fits amazing! Details on this graphic are stunning, 9

Lachelle's opinion :  I love this. This is (in my opinion) your best outfit since the begin. The details are really good. High fashion! The colors are matching really good. This is my favorite look and not because you are my best friend. 10/10.

Score: 36


Bianca's opinion : I've seen better from you darling, this is not good. It doesn't even look like your amazing work. The hair is really pretty. 5/10

Maria's opinion : it's a classic look, the sheer in the dress is the thing i like the most, would love to see another hand pose, as a lot are using it, the necklace is amazing with your dress tho, 7/10

Nimka's opinion : I like it but I feel it’s a bit too dark for a wedding, we are not grieving Maria we are celebrating her. It would have worked better with a lighter color and diamonds… always love diamonds *heart eyes* 5/10

Carmen's opinion : This is fancy. I love the dress shape and cuts under sheer layer. But it's not my personal style. 4

Lachelle's opinion :  I think this look is really simple and classy. The dress is really nice and finally I see necklace! 8/10.

Score: 29


Bianca's opinion : I really like your fashion sense, however, I feel like this dress is not appropriate for a wedding. I would like it if it was more covered up. 5/10

Maria's opinion : Well I know that you bought this dress in the last minute, and I love how you styled it, just wish you changed the pose , but I know , to change the pose of the dress will take ages, anyways it's fine, 7

Nimka's opinion : SILVI IS SMOKIN’. I know I just said about dark colors but… This is everything. Sooooooooooo gorgeous. This dress is a show stopper! 8/10. 

Carmen's opinion : This dress suits you and I love the accessories even tho I would not personally wear it. I like the cuts and shape of this dress! 7

Lachelle's opinion : This is a really nice look. I love the whole look. Maybe its „too“ black for a wedding, but its your style so I accept it. 8/10.

Score: 35


There you go. xo


You Might Also Like

0 comments