Notes

Writer Fired And Writer of the Month of August!

Monday, September 02, 2013Unknown

Hey Everybody !
I have a Bad and a Good News! :]

Good News!:
The Writer of the month of August has been Chosen! It's Coco-Milk! I m impressed by her work She will receive the Prize Soon! Keep it uP!

Bad News:
Well Our Writer Jodie55 has been Fired due to her bad usage of Words (Abusing) To our Blog n Staff..We do not tolerate Any kind of Misbehavior So She is simply no more Writer She is fired! We will find a replacement for her
so if u want to apply for writer than just email us at Bestfriends235@yahoo.com!
:]
Regards
-AneeshaStar & Angel_Zarish(Owners)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aw thankies guys , and yeah i saw that too yesterday that jodie was fired thats why i wanted to talk with u aneesh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yes! I saw it yesterday but my net was stucking so I thought to write today. Congrats to U! :D
      Yes U can still Talk to me
      I come online very little now
      Schools Are Open again! :/

      Delete
    2. Wow *-* i hte school but at the same timei like it , even i still got 3 weeks lol , and sorry if i dont post things on time its just that i have school btw i ment when i start in 3 weeks i wont be able to come on axcept thurs and friday

      Delete
    3. Nah it's Alright! :D
      Same here U knw :P

      Delete