A Forbidden Love

A Forbidden Love Episode 1: A Forbidden Beggining

Wednesday, July 29, 2015Roxanne Gonzalez



Saturday, May 23rd, 2015

    “BUZZ BUZZ…. BUZZ BUZZ”
    “Uuuughh!”
    “BUZZ BUZZ…. BUZZ BUZZ”
    “Okay okay”
    “BUZZ BUZZ…. BUZZ BUZZ”
    “Ugh Ryker why are you calling it’s like 7:30 in the morning, and it’s summer vacation, the first day actually!” Megan says
    Ryker: "I know im sorry baby, I just wanted to tell you I love you before I go to work, Mr. Franklin want’s me to come in early to talk about car sales, and I am a mechanic….” he moans right after saying it.
    “That’s silly, why would he want you there?” asks Megan
    Ryker: “I… I don’t know I am not too thrilled with his tone when he called me last night.” He saysuncomfortably.
    “Hmm, do you think…”
    Ryker: “No..no.. noo oh God no!”  He laughs “So uh, it’s been three years since we started dating, I think maybe..” he asks hopefully.
    “Ryker no! I am still in high school, I have plans to go to college I won’t, not right now.” yells Megan
    “Not right now what!” Megan’s Dad says as he opens the door.
    “Nothing, dad please don’t scare me like that.” Megan laughs, as she tries to avoid the subject “So..” Megan’s tries to say something as her dad cuts her off abruptly.
    “Is that Ryker! I told you your are FORBIDDEN to talk to him!” Megan’s dad grabs her phone “Listen young man, you're 24 years old, my daughter is 17! She is underage, and if you so much lay a finger on my daughter I can make sure you go to jail for child molestation! Do you hear me!” shouts Megan’s Dad angrily.
    Ryker: “Sir I…”  he says, scared out of his mind.
    “I said do you hear me!” Yells Megan’s Dad, reassuring Ryker.
    Ryker: “*sighs* yes sir, I will hang up now”  Ryker hangs up and Megan’s father looks at her in a way she never wants him to.
    “DAD I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW! WHAT THE HELL! WHY, I LOVE HIM I HAVE BEEN DATING HIM SINCE FRESHMAN YEAR! I AM A GOING INTO MY SENIOR YEAR!” Cries Megan.
    “Megan, I love you, and I hate to see you making stupid choices! Ryker is a loser, he is a graduate without even a GPA of a 3.2, you are a 4.0 honor roll student! You are number one in your class, and have been since freshman year! He is a mechanic, you're going to Harvard to own a business! You and him are nothing alike, and will never be anything alike!” Yells Megan’s Dad
    “DAD, HE WAS TOP OF THE CLASS IN MATH, HE MADE IT TO CALCULUS AND TRIGONOMETRY BY JR. YEAR! HE WENT TO A GOOD COLLEGE TO GET A DEGREE IN MATH! HE GRADUATED TOP OF HIS CLASS! HOW COULD HE BE SO DIFFERENT THEN ME? HOW?” yells Megan
    “He is wasting his life, you cannot love someone like that!” Yells Megan’s Dad.
    “YOU DO NOT GET TO TELL ME WHO I LOVE, NOT AT THIS AGE!” Megan cries.
Megan’s Mom is awoken by the fuss, and marches upstairs. “What the hell is going on, it is 8:00 a.m. and you guys are up here shouting up a dang storm!” she yells.
    “Tammy, go back to bed.” Says Megan’s Dad.
    “Excuse me… Rick, don’t boss me, DO NOT BOSS ME AROUND LIKE A WHORE!” yells Tammy.
    “A whore? Why would you say that I…” Rick tries to explain as Megan starts to ball her eye’s out.
    “GUYS STOP IT… WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING ALREADY!” cries an angry Megan.
    “I’m sorry, we’ll go outside” says Rick, and he and Tammy walk out of the room and Rick slams the door shut.
    “Won’t make a difference.” Megan mutters. She gets out of bed throws on a hoodie, yoga pants, and some Nike sneakers, grabs her phone, her wallet, and climbs out the window. As she climbs she hears her parents yelling about Megan’s relationship. Tammy has always agreed because she thinks it’s true love. Tammy always second guesses herself because Rick plants thoughts of a sexual relationship between her and her overaged boyfriend into her mind, but that's not true at all.
    Megan and Ryker are pure, and that is the way they like it.

2 months later

Sunday, August 9th, 2015

    Megan and Ryker hang out in the square at Arapahoe High School, Megan’s High School. Megan’s parents think she is with her gang, Tyson Fox, Lillian Eckles, Jacob Rodarte, and Marissa Miller, or her best friends.
    In the months since the heated argument, Megan was forbade any contact with Ryker, or he would be thrown in jail. Tammy and Rick are Lawyers and Politicians and could easily make that happen if they pulled a few strings. Tammy hates herself for agreeing with Rick, but that’s the only way their marriage could remain stable. Megan understands this, and doesn't blame her mom, but won’t talk to her dad since the rule was set in place.
    “I don’t want to go to school tomorrow. This summer has just been so terrible, it’s like.. I just didn’t get the break I… I… I needed.”  Megan starts to cry
    “Megan no, don’t think like that, you're going places in life, don’t worry about the past.” reassures Ryker.
    “Mmmhmm, yeah this girl who doesn't have parents who love her anymore…. well her dad anyways.” says a beaten down Megan.
    “Okay you know what lets go to Chipotle and we’ll get a burrito, some chips, and a drink to share, and we’ll take selfies, and post them on instagram. That’ll cheer you up.” Laughs Ryker sarcastically.
    “I can’t afford it, you have a job so you get 15 dollars an hour, i get 8.50 an hour, you buy me some Chipotle…” Says MEgan, unaware of the sarcasm.
    Ryker just laughs, and coughs nervously “Yeah um, I got fired, but I have a new job! Well I have had a new job since like… uh… well I have had one in line.”
    “What! Really, aw man that sucks babe, well not or your new job, what is it? You have to tell me what it is!” Yells Megan.
    “I can’t tell you.” Says Ryker
    “Why not?” Asks Megan.
    “Cause, it’s a secret.” Laughs Ryker
    “Fine.”
    “Fine?”
    “Fine….”
    Ryker and Megan just sit there for a while staring at each other, then they start cracking up in laughter.
    “Let us go to Chipotle!” Says Ryker Triumphantly. He grabs megan by the waist and they walk off together into the Denver sunset.

Monday, August 10th, 2015

“BEEP BEEP BEEP…. BEEP BEEP BEEP.”
    “Uuughh”
            “BEEP BEEP BEEP…. BEEP BEEP BEEP.”
    Megan’s mom walks into the room and throws a pillow at her.
    “Wake up sleeping ugly. Something is outside waiting for you that’ll piss your dad up if he see’s it. So hurry!” Yells Megan’s mom.
    “Is he awake?” Asks Megan
    “......No.” Says Megan’s Mom. “So hurry up.”
    Megan knew exactly who it was. She jumped up and put on her outfit on for her first day of senior year! A pink baby doll dress with purple flowers designed onto it and some white wedges from Forever 21, and a big purse with a floral design on it from Black Milk.
    “Bye mom!” Megan yells as she runs out the door. Unfortunately it wasn’t Ryker who was waiting for her. But, it was her gang; Tyson Fox, Lillian Eckles, Jacob Rodarte, and Marissa Miller, or her best friends. “Guys! Hey I wasn’t expecting you! Hey what’s up! Ready for Senior Year or Junior year Jacob?”
    “Yaaaas honey, Imma rule that school this year boo.” Yells Jacob. Jacob is TOO gay to function.
    “Who’d you think it was homie, Ryker.” Says Tyson in his infamous gangster accent. You’d think he was “straight outta Compton” if you didn’t know him, but he is actually from Uptown Manhattan.
    “Sup maaann, How’s the summer been?” Asks Lillian in her ever-so-charming tomboy way.
    “Good guys, it’s been good.” Says a relieved Megan. “Let’s go!”.
    The 5 friends arrive at Arapahoe High School, Megan says bye to her friends and walks to her first hour class, Trigonometry. Megan realizes she isn't getting Mrs. Anderson for math as a male teacher is standing with his back turned to the class. Megan sit in the front row.
    “Ok class, hows the summer been?” asks the teacher still not facing the class.
Wait a minute, that voice, megan has heard it from somewhere, but it can’t be.
“Ok first things first” He turns around “Let’s play the name game” Says Ryker.

To be continued...

You Might Also Like

0 comments