ALLURE

Allure : Great Beginnings

Saturday, March 19, 2016Bianca_delevingne

"Wow! The producers have really outdone themselves this season. I really adore the decor" Bianca said with a smile as she and Maria took a walk on set before heading to their dressing rooms. The day had been bright, sunny and beautiful for spring was in the air. "It's been such a long hiatus but it has been worth it. I'm so glad to be back." Maria said to her makeup artist who nodded with a smile. Bianca and Maria were walking up to the curtains when Bianca noticed Maria was wearing her ring she then smiled and said, "Yahh! You're wearing your ring. Do you wanna talk about it out there? If you don't I won't ask.", "It's all right! Let's talk about it. Me and John are in a really good place and I would love to let everyone know." Maria replied with a smile as she grabbed Bianca's hand. "Live from New York city" our technical guy announced and everyone started chanting 'Allure' which got our whole crew excited. "Here's Bianca and Maria" He finished and they departed the curtains with Fifth Harmony's 'Work(from home)' playing in the background.



"Woah! Hi everybody." Bianca said with a huge smile as she waved to everyone. "The new studio is bigger so we have more people in here. So welcome everyone to the third season of Allure. We have alot in store for you all this season. New studio as you can see, new segments and we'll all new amazing guests. Behind the relaunch of one of the most iconic and read blogs in Dollywood history, JJgangstevenjj is here. Maria said to everyone and they got insanely loud. Bianca turned to them and said, "Let's get started it's time for-" she pointed into the air and our audience replied, 'Hot Topics'.

Taking a seat, Bianca turned to Maria and said, "Hi Maria, how are you? How does it feel to be back here, what have you been up to?" "Hi Bianca! I'm great thanks. It's amazing to be back. Well, I'm assuming you mean my marriage. Well, it's not been easy- John and I have been going to therapy. We do love each other and we want to be together. Everything was just happening so fast and wrong and I guess we kindof forgot that our main focus was John Jr. and now we see that and we want to be amazing parents. And we've been working on that. We're renewing our vows really soon and i'm wearing my ring again because I love it and John so much. Thanks for asking." Maria replied emotionally and some of our audience members were in tears and they all clapped. "Aww! That's amazing. We're all so happy for you M, congrats." Bianca said as she reached out to grab Maria's hand. Maria then turned to Bianca and asked: "What about you? Kocktails with Bianca! Congrats! You've had a blast this break. Tell us about that." Laughing with excitement, Bianca turned to the audience and said, "Thank you! I moved back to England after The Stardoll Awards and Black Beauty so I got a good rest in. I had put in an application for a fun silly little show I could have on here and I didn't hear anything. I felt like they were saying 'You have Allure and LFRC and you want another. Don't be a greedy b*tch' And to my my greatest surprise, a month later I got a call from my agent that Koctails with Bianca the midnight miniseries had been greenlit for a six episode special. So I had to move back to New York and do the promos. And the return date of Allure was announced and I was like darn-now I can't go back. So there. That's what I've been been up to." "Sounds exciting! Tell us a little about Kocktails with Bianca, it sounds like such a fun show. What is it about?" Maria questioned with a smile. "Well, it's a fun show. It's very different from Allure. It's properly into the evening to we can talk however we want. We'll have champagne and Vodka, a martini if that's what you're into. And it's done from one of my guests' home. So that's amazing. We get to do alot of fun drinking games and I get to see a little into ya personal life because you've had a little too much do drink. And my first guests are you and Nimka." Bianca said with a smile and our audience clapped in excitement.
"Moving on from talking about ourselves. While we were away alot of things went on in this frazzy world of Dollywood. We're going to start with this post from Roxanne. She made a post after the superbowl about how she was in full support of Donald Trump. She loves him and believes in everything he stands for. I know, I know, keep listening. She also said she was anti Beyonce's performance at the superbowl and that the Black Panthers were 'super racist' against white people. She was against JJgang's speech at Black Beauty. All of this made people furious. Amer, Emmahunt, Christine, Jasmine or as I like to call her sassy Jassy and I were among the people that dragged Roxanne. We didn't just drag her cause that'll be tacky we tried to educate her but she didn't want to listen so we had to go at her hard because she was being rude and racist. Maria, what do you think?" Bianca asked with a straight face. Maria then turned to Bianca and said, "I've always said Roxanne was ignorant and racist, I just had no idea it was to this level. And as a minority herself, she's racist to her own people which just left me like whaaaattt. What is going on? She needs help. She needs a shrink. I didn't get involved in the whole argument but I was so upset when I was reading her replies. Donald trump is not a leader. He wants to put an end to something that America great. Immigration. To face the facts, Donald's wives are immigrants. So what are we talking about here? Ohh and Roxanne said she quits Allure. Bi*ch bye! She wasn't even adding nothing." "I agree with you, she is horrible individual. What got people angry is when she came for JJgang's speech. It was so beautiful and personal. We all felt great after reading it. It's great Roxanne's gone. Donald trump is entertaining to racist and xenophobic people but is definitely not president material." Bianca ended and our audience clapped in agreement.

Maria turned to Bianca and said, "Let's talk about this leaked conversation between Matthew and Padriac(allegedly). Matthew is offering Jeanette 50 euros to ban Enco from Stardoll Fashion Week. I know right?! 'Bargainous' indeed. What do you think Bianca?" "OMG! Tempting. I don't feel like this is fair. Granted Enco is pretty...unknown but everyone should have their fair shot at attending Stardoll Fashion Week. It's a fun show for everyone. Did you see Enco's post tho 'privatizing events and stood strong against it' My guess is: Enco attempted to throw shade at The Stardoll Awards and he failed. Do I think Jeanette is going to take the money? Probably not. But I wouldn't mind." Bianca replied with a smile. "You crack me up. I don't think Jeanette will accept the money as well but some of our sources are saying that she already did. No one knows the truth and we will follow this story." Maria ended with a smile.
"Speaking of unknown people, Spenciana Caiya made a post about what/who she thinks a 'real woman' is. And according to her, a real woman is someone that is born a woman and not someone that identifies as a woman. Basically saying Trans women are not real woman. Hmm Spencia wow, you are one ignorant cookie. I remember this argument, it was long and it was alot words going back a forth. I believe is woman is strong and empowering being that identifies as a woman. And women should not be based on weather they are fertile or not. That needs to die out it's not the case anymore. Trans women are beautiful and are real women." Maria said with a straight look in her face an our audience clapped in agreement. "I agree with you M, she is a very hard to explain person. I don't get her or her brain. She once made a post about loosing a pencil. If you loose your pencil you go through these stages and eventually die which I thought was stupid. Very stupid. She is just giving this unknown stupid facts and is trying to pass them off as the truth and that its wrong. It just wazzez me off. To me, being a woman, in the first place is being a human and recognizing the complexity that comes with all of that. We should stop saying 'woman and real woman' Trans women are real women." Bianca added with a smile and our audience clapped. Maria tapped her headset and turned to Bianca and said, "She later issued an apology to everyone though and I guess the response was warm so she's laying off social media. Which is good cause no one really needs her toxic energy." Bianca turned to our audience and said, "That's it for hot topics everyone. Don't go far, from Tyler's Top Treands JJgangstevenJJ is here so grab a snack and come on back." She ended and we went to commercial.
"Welcome back people! Our guest tonight gave an amazing and inspirational speech at Black beauty and is resurrecting one of the most iconic blogs in Dollywood history, please welcome JJgangstevenJJ." Maria said with a smile and JJ walked out.
With Ariana Grande's 'Dangerous woman' playing in the background JJgangstevenjj walked out waving and blowing kisses to everyone in the audience. "Wow! It's so fancy and beautiful in here." JJ complimented as she walked towards Maria and Bianca to hug them. "Thank you! Thank you for being here" Bianca said as she leaned in to hug her back. "Thank you so much for being here" Maria added and took a seat. "Finally! You're here. On Allure. We have always wanted you here." Bianca said with a smile. "Aw, thank you so much. I've always wanted to be here. Thank you for even considering me. Hi everybody!" JJ replied politely.

Maria turned to JJ and asked, "How are you feeling this evening, how was your flight?" "I'm feeling quite peachy but in all honesty, I feel very happy being here! so thank you again, for inviting me! I flew in from New Zealand to be here so it's a big deal to me. I got to New York at 8 this morning and I slept till 6 and then I came here." JJ replied with a smile. "Wow! Is this the final move for TTT or will you go back and come back?" Maria asked with a smile. JJ turned to her and said, "Sadly no, I'm returning to New Zealand for a while then I'm back finally to settle and focus on TTT." Bianca then turned to JJ and asked, "Do you have anyone special in your life here in Dollywood?" "Ohh my! You don't waste any time here do you? I have alot of special people in my life right now, Nimka, Emmahunt the list goes on but if you're asking about THAT ONE: maybe I do , maybe I don't." JJ replied with a huge smile. "We really want to congratulate on your amazing feats as of late, most notably your now iconic Black Beauty speech at the same event, as well as bringing back one of SD's biggest golden era blogs, TTT. What made you want to get involved in these projects?" Bianca questioned with a smile. "Oh stop, you're making me blush haha. The speech and re-launch of TTT you previously mentioned are things that have happened to me by chance, literally. I never asked to write a speech for Black Beauty nor did I get handed the right to become a contributor for TTT. As I recall, late last year, Minaj and Isabella approached me about writing up a speech for the Black Beauty event! I was taken by surprise because I was thinking at the time, what the hell am I going to write about? haha and I had my doubts of course about it at first but I told myself I have to do this, there's no going back now! and in my mind I was like "I might influence or help someone if I write up this speech" and I feel so proud that I continued to go through with the speech! even though there were a few spelling errors, aside from all that, I'm glad people got the raw message of what I was trying to say. As for TTT, I really wanted to revive the blog! Gosh, you have no idea the lengths I had to go through in order to have made it to my goal of becoming a contributor but also trying to bring TTT back! It took a couple of weeks to get into contact with Kim, like this was back in sometime during mid September! I've also taken time in creating a long a long term plan for the blog so it just goes to show how long I've planned this for and how dedicated I am in making sure TTT rises back to it's former glory again." Jeanette replied flawlessly with a smile and she took a sip of her tea.

Maria turned to JJ and asked with a smile, "What do you think goes into TTT to make every post feel nostalgic so people feel like it was ever gone?" JJ turned to Maria and replied, "I can never really recreate the social atmosphere TTT had back in it's glory years. As we all know, in recent years, the blogging world has come to a stand still, it's not popular as it use to be and I think it's why TTT slowly faded out. The old TTT can never be replaced, with that being said, I wish to only lead TTT into the modern era, moving it forward is what Tyler would have wanted, it's what I want and with the help of Kim, I know it's possible. TTT has always been about the latest fashion and trends and I hope to give the newer generation of Stardoll that as I was given the chance when I first started. As for posts, I will make sure to keep it the same style... get the reader hooked in that sense and I plan to keep the different segments to the blog, especially the fashion battle segment! everyone loved that, it drew in hundreds of readers and I think it would still be an asset to the blog and hopefully remind those of what the blog used to be about." "love that your vision is going to be an extension of your predecessors vision so it'll have your own type of spin if I'm correct! Can we know any exclusives, what you plan to post, will you have new writers?" Bianca questioned gently. "I have a lot planned for TTT but it's like that saying "taking it one step at a time" I've been doing just that for the past 4 months. However, there will be new and exciting content for the blog, new posts are coming this week, more specifically, make up tutorials and a reviews about SFW and Hilmy's new and upcoming magazine issue of Risque. As for writers, I can confirm we have two, I won't be naming anyone but I know they will bring their own flair to TTT which I'm excited about. I am still going through all the applicants who applied and it looks promising! There is such amazing talent here on Stardoll and I feel very privileged to see it." JJ replied with a big smile.

"Time to wrap up" The famous words were spoken into Bianca's headset and she turned to JJ and asked one last question, "We at Allure and our readers will surely be checking in to see your plans unfold! Now for a little bit of history, what is it that that draws you to the old stardoll, the glory days, the golden era, whatever you want to call it. What did that era of stardoll offer that isn't available now, and what died with it?" "The golden era was an important time for Stardoll, it was the birth of Dollywood but it was a time of social buzz! There was a lot more going on back then. I remember a magazine issue being released every 3 months! or someone had a party in their guestbook or the comments section in a blog, this was before Stardoll had introduced the party rooms and I remember how wild things got. The things I've listed is what reminds me of the Golden Era of Stardoll, it was a time of crazy fashion too! I miss it a lot, I really do miss it. The golden era somewhat reminds me of the 1920s! It was a time where you had up in coming artists! everyone and anyone from writers, fashion designers, graphic designers, stylists and models! We were all unknown on this large virtual media platform, creating and introducing new things, experimenting... You don't really see any of this now, it exists but it's changed. I feel the people have also changed... back then people were more open minded, friends helped friends, it's still like that today but I feel people have grown somewhat selfish especially when it comes to crediting others or referencing... the whole idea of copying from others or not simply crediting still bothers me and I feel sorry for those who have to endure all their hard work being thrown back at them by someone else." JJ replied with a huge smile. "Thank you so much for being here tonight JJ, we really love and appreciate you so much." Bianca said as she got up to hug JJ. "Thank you for having me here." JJ replied as she walked away. "Stay tuned everyone. We'll be right back. Maria said with a smile and we went to commercial.

"We would like to say a very big thank you to Ka for our amazing new studio. We love you and thank you for being here for us." Bianca said with a smile. "Thank you all for being here tonight. Huge thanks to JJ for flying in. Tonight's show was awesome." Maria added. "Tune into Allure tomorrow for the premiere of Kocktails with Bianca. An all new show staring me with special guest: Maria and Nimka. I love you all goodnight." Bianca ended and they walked to the audience to hug and thank everyone for coming.

You Might Also Like

0 comments