Interviews with Popular Girls

INTERVIEW WITH THE AMAZING LifeOfABarbie

Wednesday, August 21, 2013Bianca_delevingne

HELLO EVERYONE, SO TODAY I DECIDED TO TO AN INTERVIEW WITH A VERY POPULAR WIG DESIGNER CALLED LifeOfABarbie SO HERE IS OUR INTERVIEW.. ENJOY

Hey LifeOfABarbie,
Hi Jodie55, thank you for having me.
How long have you been on stardoll and what country are you from?
I have played Stardoll for a long time, taking a break in 2010 then I return with my new account LifeOfABarbie in 2012. I come from southern Italy.
Your royalty so how's that working for you do you like it
Honestly, it doesn't make a difference than being a superstar.
So tell our readers, Who really is LifeOfABarbie tell us a little about yourself
I'm 16 years old female. In the future I like to take a career that involving helping others. I'm interested in most things art and creative. I can be very shy person, but I enjoy to make many friends and give help and advice.
SO tell us a little about your style the perfect makeup look for you that you feel is a great look for your medoll?
I love to wear a smokey eye with simple lipgloss or 'cat eyeliner' with red lipstick.
SO you are a very good hair designer i have seen your work they are beautiful they really seem to fit your doll quite nicely so tell me how's that,
Thank you very much! When I do make hair design, it's created for my personal doll and style. I don't create designs to sell 100's of copies.
So have you won any awards on stardoll since you came to stardoll,
I haven't, yet ;).
Aww So which award are you looking most forward to win the the near future?
Honestly any award would be a great achievement for me. If people have voted for me in any thing it means a lot to me.
So there is a big Competition coming to stardoll soon its called Miss stardoll world are you excited for it will you be competing?
I will not be competing. Miss Stardoll World is unfair in my opinion. The girls that win are the richest members from large countries, rich = able to purchase many broadcasts and large country = more votes in the final rounds. I do enjoy to follow the competition.
So do you think it costs a whole lot of Stardollars to be MSW?
Absolutely.
So Is there any message you want to give to the stardoll members out there
You are welcome :D The most important things to remember in Stardoll is be yourself and be careful, you never know who you are talking too :).....

That's all everyone thanks for reading..
click Here to visit LifeOfABarbie
click Here to visit me Jodie55
click Here to see my makeover of LifeOfABarbie
Stay tuned for my next interview with another lovely stardoll beauty.......xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments