Notes

Are you hacked? Need Help?

Wednesday, August 21, 2013Unknown


ARE U HACKED/SPAMMED?
From the Desk of
AneeshaStar

Hey guys, I have seen many Great incidents of Hacking and Spamming but people sometimes try their best and still don't get accounts back... ....If you don't know how to get your account back please involve your Parents ..
To prove you are the rightful owner of that Account you should contact me AneeshaStar . I take fully responsibility to get your account back just tell me in comments that what is the username and I will try my best to get the account back! :] .... I am getting this all because I had been hack and I know How to get the account back :]
We just have to email stardoll and tell the Situation and then Prove that u r the owner ,
Bye ~by AneeshaStar
-Main Owner!

You Might Also Like

0 comments