Live From The Red Carpet : Dollywood Hall Of Fame

Monday, July 31, 2017Bianca_delevingne

Hello everyone, we are back with a fantastic new episode of Live From The Red Carpet. It's been a year but we are more than ready to talk about the must see looks of last night's event. Tonight, Bianca Delevingne is joined by Maria and Nimka. Enjoy.


Bianca's opinion: I adore this dress, i've loved it ever since Tracee Elis Ross wore it at the Golden Globes(she won). It's so beautiful and divine, it's a winning dress. The Veil is life hunny but I think it would be better if your hair was long and flowing and the veil was a cape? That would slay. This is a very amazing look. Not my favorite dress of the evening but it was very divine. 7/10

Nimka's opinion: This has to be one of my fave's of the night I adore EVERYTHING about it. It's like an ice queen came all the way to Dollywood, she got the stare, the diamonds, the sheer headdress it's surreal. I kinda feel like she might put a spell on me and I'm 100% ok with that. It's so well thought out too, everything matches down to the flowers and nail polish. 9/10

Maria's opinion: Ok I'm going to be totally objective here. I adore the style of this, especially the veil, no one actually wore a veil and it's baroque. so well done. I prefer if the lips were brown so less colorful and more strong, but still i love it so much ❤ and Lullih did a great work on the look , I love love love it. 9

Total: 25


Bianca's opinion: No! No. Just no. It's a no from me. Come on. This outfit is trying too hard. CT tries too hard. I do not like this very much but can we talk about the graphic in its own? Lullih did an amazing job. And can we talk about the fake bitch who wrote the captions yesterday? What's up with her? The black swan makeup is very nice but the rest of the of the outfit is not my fave. 3/10

Nimka's opinion: This vibe is so dark and dramatic and I applaud CT for going out of the usual and delivering this, cause frankly he serving, it's so different to what everyone did and he was unapologetic about it. Also B, what's good? How's your hand after typing all those captions, there were a lot of outfits to post, you must be in a lil pain right? Feel better soon ❤ I give this a 7.5/10.

Maria's opinion: Ew. I don't know. I feel its EW. Why? Can anyone please tell me (other than Carmen and co...) what's special about this look? It literally has nothing special, maybe the eye shadow which is already too dark. No. Sorry hun, this is not working. I just love your headshot. What's happening with the hand? Who knows... I suggest you go back to dressing like Kim Kardashian. At least you'll look presentable. 2/10

Total: 12.5/30


Bianca's opinion: Now this I think is very beautiful but I don't want to give her a pass. I honestly still have a full head of hair. I wanted to be snatched of my everything but I sadly am not. Neat graphic(Obvi, it's Lullih) but this outfit is not baroque. It says you have morals. I'm not really feeling this look. 4/10

Nimka's opinion: really liked this because I feel as though you stuck with the theme but also stuck true to your own style. I agree with Maria, it's clean, and it's simple but simple doesn't equate to bad, actually often its the opposite! The colors are really complimentary with the skin tone too, so I give this 7/10!

Maria's opinion: I honestly like your look because it's clean, the skin is smooth, nothing wrong, but it's not your best look. Don't get me wrong, but it's not so baroque (just the golden prints there) it's more Asian (indian ?) to me. I prefer if you went with something new for you, out of the box. This look works more with last year's DHOF. Still I love it, and as I said before, it's clean. 6.5/10

Total: 17.5/30


Bianca's opinion: Honestly, there were alot of people at the ball that I had no clue who they were or what they were wearing and this is one of them. I was so confused by this. No shade on your graphic technique but this is a very horrible outfit. Gurl, I know how hard it is in these streets to find a good graphic designer that can snatch you bald but you could've done better. Your accessories are neat though. 2/10


Nimka's opinion: I love Chris and I get her style, she knew that this outfit wouldn't fully fit the theme but I'm glad she went with it cause I'm all about individual creative expression. I like that she did the pearls and my fave part is the pearl brows, plus congrats for doing it herself! I wouldn't wear it myself cause we know I'm so particular, so I give this a 5/10

Maria's opinion: I completely know that it's your own style and you hate gowns (according to your post) but that doesn't mean you can't wear a tuxedo and make it work with the theme. I'm not a fan of your look, especially for this event. you shoes are so messy, I'm just not liking that sorry. Accessories aren't Baroque neither. hair is cute. 2/10

Total: 9/30


Bianca's opinion: I am in awe. This is hands down my best outfit from last night. Listen up everyone, this is how you SHOW up to an event. This bitch came for my life. The details. The DETAILS! The gold tears, I am in tears. This is the reason i'm breathing right now. I would look better in this outfit but i'm just saying. This is so beautiful. This is what you wear when you're getting inducted. I don't see how she can top this. 9/10

Nimka's opinion: Hands down the BEST outfit of the whole evening, and one of the best outfits of all time because THIS is how you do it. Isa is probably the only one who went completely on theme and rocked it. Graphic technique flawless, makeup flawless, styling flawless. You can always count on her to deliver something amazing every time. 10/10.

Maria's opinion: Ok, this is what we need to see on the carpet. (Most of those who are judging tonight should learn how to look like this, they will need days and nights to do so...) Literally this made my night. Any way, I wasn't expecting less from Isabella. I'm just curious what could she wear next time. you're fantastic girl, keep slaying. 10/10

Total: 29/30


Bianca's opinion: I've honestly seen better from these two slay queens. They are so exquisite that it pains me to see this. Lullih did a fantastic job so maybe their reference was not the best. The hairs and details are very beautiful though. They literally have no waists, so sad. Y'all need honey lemon pepper wings. 5/10

Nimka's opinion:  always look forward to Madison's and Victória's outfit's I'm obsessed with everything they wear to events and I was so happy when I saw them in this Louis Vuitton by MJ look because that collection is a fave of mine, and they really pulled it off perfectly I especially love the little fur shoulders. Only thing I would add is maybe a small purse, but that's cause I'm an accessory junkie. 8.5/10

Maria's opinion: I'm in love with these gowns since I am a Sheer lover. I wish you used the headpieces you both posted as a spoiler for your looks it would make it extra. Hair and makeup are amazing. 8/10

Total: 21.5



Bianca's opinion: This look so respectful to the theme, I adore it. The details are so glorious, Lullih slayed your life Jai. I have to say, i do not like that you didn't show your face. This is a winning dress but not a winning face. I want to see your face hunny. Serve me the Lullih beatdown. You deserve the honor darling. The shoes are life. 7/10 

Nimka's opinion: I get so much from this outfit. Super attitude and strong vibes while also being super feminine with the fabrics, it's like an Alta Moda armour. The face mask gives a high fashion mystery twist to the whole thing, this has to be a 9/10.

Maria's opinion: This dress is to die for . Literally Jai you're in the best dressed list too. the dress is just so flawless, ahhhh.  The mask is special since you're mixing different arts, and this is what we're looking for (the hardest thing though). You nailed it Jai. I prefer if you used another heels. and one more thing, you were looking short, idk if it's the dress problem or ? however you're getting 9/10. 
I'm in love.

Total : 25


Bianca's opinion: Very bold but do I expect any less? This looks a like a mixture of ready made graphics, nothing looks newly made. But still very nice. 5/10

Nimka's opinion: J-j-j-j-jailllller. Let's start by saying that it's always so hard to give Jailer a judgement or score cause they're just in their own plane on their own level. This look is quintessential jailer, and I feel like this look is an amalgamation of everything that they are - mickey mouse ears, boxing gloves, cigarettes and diet coke can earrings. It's so perfectly OTT. 8/10.

Maria's opinion: I don't know how to judge this look. I know it's their style and we can never change that. What's good is that I'm seeing this hair for the first time and I'm loving it . let's fly to the theme, this look isn't baroque to me (it may be baroque for you) and I wasn't surprised when I saw it. it was  totally expected. 3.5/10

Total : 21.5


Bianca's opinion: I love how M thinks this basic look is slaying. Poor baby M. You're so cute. This dress is so beautiful that's why M was careful with the accessories which I respect and admire. But that fracking pose, come on. This is not an anti-anorexic ad, it's DHOF. There is a million dollar dress you could've worn it but this is not it. M, we're waiting for that moment when you shine. This was not it. Very neat and careful look but not the special. 6/10

Nimka's opinion: When I first saw M's outfit I heard angels singing Ave Maria in my head, which I should probably worry about? But seriously I was surprised that I liked it that much, I always love what M wears but we usually have such different tastes, but this was beautiful, like a big ass golden sun radiating from the heavens. The detail that went into it is insane too. 8.5/10

Maria's opinion: I'm going to be honest to myself. I still love my look, even when I saw everyone's look Sunday night. I wanna just say that that was literally the last look using inkscape since I'm using another new program for my look recently (this gold one was done in a month before the event) so that's why it may look a bit old compared to my after part. Well gold isn;'t old. but old is gold ❤ i'm giving a 10 since it's me . Thank you


Bianca's opinion: I love this dress, this dress is life. Thalyta is so underrated in this community and I wish she took requests. This look is so amazing. The makeup is a bit Princess Bride but everything else is so beautiful. Her skin is so smooth. This is a beautiful look. 7/10 

Nimka's opinion: I'm like in love with Thalyta, her outfit was in my top 3 outfits of the night because it has everything I love, RUFFLES, SHEER WHITE, JEWELS. It's the perfect recipe and I'm lowkey mad that I didn't wear it myself but T rules in this. 9.5/10

Maria's opinion: his dress was one of the best dresses from the couture week and It was a plan A for me for a future event. Any way let's go back to your own look. I actually love it, The jewelries look so good with it and the gloves are giving me life, thank you for adding them. I'm not a fan of the hair. it's not working with the dress sadly. 7.5/10

Total : 24


Bianca's opinion: Ohh Nimka, I have no words. This look is so EXTRA. Even the barbie dolls hate you. The Louis at the back is the reason i'm not on the streets right now doing drugs. This look is so grande. I love it so much. I would've done a different hair but this is great. 8/10 

Nimka's opinion: This is one of my fave looks that I've ever had. I was sitting on the Barbie idea for a while but never got a good chance to execute it, so I thought why not make a royal edition for this night! I always like to think out of the box but for this idea I thought IN the box, literally, and Isabella executed it perfectly for me. I want everyone to own a Nimdoll™ and my Limited Editon Play Palace™ is comin' soon ya'll! I give myself a 9.5/10 cause I always want room to improve my looks even if i think I can't top this one. BTW I'm so sorry that you're colorblind M, God loves you honey so I'll pray for you.

Maria's opinion: Your look is your best look ever to be honest. I'm loving you for the first time, You're finally using relevant designers. As I said, I'd like to get a real copy of it for my son(he loves to play with barbies which is not wrong at all) any way, Yes believe that I'm loving your look. The lip stick is a must have to me ... Waiting to see your doll  wearing another color. that would be a dream. (don't say I wore Gold , purple, blue in the past, they are all pale pink to me) 8.5/10


Bianca's opinion: I literally can't breathe. my dignity is gone, this look is so beautiful. This dress is literally my dream dress. I love it. The hair, Pabs can do better. Sofie looking skinny these days. It's like 2000s Tara Reid throwback. Tits are too small. I want this dress. 8/10

Nimka's opinion: Pabs looks so good, trust him to come up with something as extra as this it's so perfect. The dress is larger than life, I love the deets and the waist part especially, and extra points for being highlighted and skinny as hell. One thing I wish is that you had like flowing hair instead of the short do. 8/10.

Maria's opinion: I'm not sure if you invented an argument that you've done this look in the same day of the event. I actually loved this dress to be honest . Your skin is a real problem, what oil do you use actually ? Do you mix it with Sperm?  I'm  interested !I I don't know why I also have that feeling that you're small on the carpet; is it just me or ? i'd give this a 5.5/10

Total: 21.5/10


Bianca's opinion: I'm so cute. I deserve all the 10's. Slay. 

Maria's opinion: I'm also objective here. What i love the most is your necklace, the cape and the pants. what I hate the most and want to kill you for it is the jacket , WTF bitch , it's not needed at all. Your hair roots are not real(something off here) and heels are too light for the look. This is not your best look. talking about the graphic technique it is way too rushed especially the back of the cape(behind your legs) it's not even made. I understand she worked on it the last day but still. Now listen, if they asked you to show them your dhof look, send your after party look because it's where you slayed. 5/10

Nimka's opinion: This is so B and a bitch looks GOOD. Don't listen to M because I think she's having some kinda mental issue right now (LY ❤ ) but this is great, and kinda risqué which I feel you wouldn't have done before. My fave is obv the golden cape hello! HOWEVER. I wish the hair was an updo cause it kinda blends into the cape, and that the shoes were gold too cause I'm a lil (lot) obsessive about matching. I give this. 7.5/10




You Might Also Like

0 comments