Interviews with Popular Girls

Interview with the current Msw semi-finalist Candylilymay

Sunday, September 29, 2013Bianca_delevingne


Hey everyone how is your weekend going hope its superfab like mine well happy weekend . So today i decided to do an interview with the beautiful msw semi finalist from the uk in the recent MSW so here is what we talked about enjoy.

Hey CandyLilyMay Reply – Hey! How are you today hope you’re feeling great welcome to Stardoll’s most wanted also known as secrets underneath Reply – I’m good, thanks! :D So tell us how long have you been on Stardoll and what country are you from? Reply – I’m from the little island known as Great Britain and I have been on here 3 years. So you’re currently royalty so how’s that working for you do you like it? Reply – I love it! So tell our readers. Who really is CandyLilyMay? Tell us a little about yourself, Reply – My name is Martha and I am a 12 year old girl from London. I like acting, signing, swimming and reading as well as Stardoll of course! So tell us a little about your style the perfect makeup look for you that you feel is a great look for your medoll? Reply – I like something natural so the outfit does all the talking! :3 So you are currently a MSW semi-finalist and you have national covergirl and you were a starblogger here on Stardoll so how’s that is it as amazing as is sounds? Reply – It is! When I got accepted into the Starblog, I was so amazingly happy. And then there was the day I won National Covergirl. I thought that was my favourite day on Stardoll. Until, the day after my birthday, September the 16th 2013, my Stardoll dream of MSW semi-finals had come true! I was ecstatic with happiness! So what do you enjoy about Stardoll what interests you? Reply – I like roleplaying and just talking with some amazing people, especially the MSW’13 semi-finalists (: So when it comes to designing what’s your passion what designing feature do you like the best? Fashion, Interior, Jewellery or Hair? Reply – I don’t really design but I prefer Fashion as I can do better at it. So how’s that going: Reply – All right. I’m selling a few things and they are quite popular. So which award are you looking most forward to win in the near future? Reply – I want to win NCG again or Best Scenery, but what I really want is to make the MSW’13 Finals so if you are from the UK please do consider voting me! That’s great So there is a rumor that it costs a whole lot of stardollars to be MSW what is your opinion on that Reply --- Not really. I spent 1,000 on running but some of the top broadcasters didn’t make it in. I think it takes time, dedication and lovely friends! So Is there any message you want to give to the Stardoll members and our readers out there Reply – Just enjoy your time and don’t take contests like CG and MSW too seriously. Thanks a lot for your time we hope to see you win a lot of awards in the future like MSW for Reply – Thanks, and bye! bye...xoxo
Click here to visit Candylilymay
Click here to visit me for ideas

You Might Also Like

0 comments