Interviews with Popular Girls

INTERVIEW WITH THE BEAUTIFUL OWNER OF VK MODELS ASHLEY-SB

Monday, August 26, 2013Bianca_delevingne

HELLO EVERYONE HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND HOPE YA'LL HAD FUN WELL HAPPY NEW WEEK SO TODAY I DECIDED TO DO AN INTERVIEW WITH THE FAMOUS OWNER OF VK-MODELS ASHLEY-SB HERE IS WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT...
  Hey Ashley-sb!
Hi there, how is it going? 
Great thanks for asking,             
How are you today hope your felling great welcome to stardoll's most wanted   
i am awesome thank you, I am really excited you want to interview me.   
So tell us how long have you been on stardoll and what country are you from?   
Well I am from London, England and I have been on stardoll for just over two years, I joined in the summer holidays because I was so bored and no I am utterly addicted.  
Your royalty so how's that working for you do you like it 
I think it is okay, but there aren't very many perks anymore. I remember when as royalty you got early notice of new limited collections but not anymore. I remember when I first joined I was a non-ss and it really was annoying about the limited things I could do. 
So i know you kind of well so tell our readers, Who really is Ashley-sd tell us a little about yourself  
Well, I am still at school and my favourite subject is Maths. I really like numbers and all that good stuff. I enjoy reading a lot and I have an unhealthy obsession with dogs.  
SO tell us a little about your style the perfect makeup look  
for you that you feel is a great look for your medoll?
I don't really have a specific style, I just like to wear what ever I fancy. But I guess my go-to outfit would be a t-shirt with a vest top, a pair of jeans and converse. 
I think that bold makeup is best for a medoll because it stands out on the doll. However, I am pretty rubbish at creating really good makeup looks. My favorite dolls for that are Nowhere.com and Ziuta_14. 
SO you are a very Famous club owner here on stardoll i'm a member and its really fantastic so tell me how's that?
Thank you for joining, I am really appreciative of everyone who joins. I remember when I was so excited when I had 1000 members and I told my mum (Cringe moment). I really like posting contests because it gives other members something to do when they are bored (stardoll can get boring at times) and I enjoy looking at other members' creations. 
So you are a very amazing Jewelry designer here on stardoll so how's that?
I don't really think I am. Like many other members on stardoll our parents don't want to spend a fortune on a game and so I ha to find a way to make some. I started of making jewelry design eyelids and shoes, but when that didn't work I started making bows and hats.
So what do you enjoy about stardoll?
I enjoy that fact that I can dress-up my doll in what ever crazy outfits I can think up. I am a pretty modest person and I don't like to dress too crazy. But on here I can go as crazy as I can.
So have You have won any award since you came to stardoll?
I have won one gamer trophy and I have won NC twice or thrice (I forget). Each time I won I was so surprised as I never even ran but it was a great surprise.
So which award are you looking most forward to win the the near future? 
I would really like to win a Best Jewelry Designs trophy, it would be great!
That's great
So there is a big Competition coming to stardoll soon its called Miss stardoll world are you excited for it will you be competing?
I am not that bothered about it to be honest, I feel like I would never had a chance and so I don't think I will be running this year.
So there is a rumor that it costs a whole lot of stardollars to be MSW what is your opinion on that
It sure does, I feel like if you are from a country with many members you will never have a chance of winning unless you are willing to spend the big bucks.
So as the owner of one of the best clubs on stardoll do you think have an advantage somehow in the huge competition
Well thank you, but I don't think it would give me much of an advantage. 
So Is there any message you want to give to the stardoll members and our readers out there
Umm, thank you for joining my cub if you have and if you haven't I hope you will. Also, happy gaming!!
Thanks alot for your time we hope to see you win alot of awards in the future
Thank you, I hope so too.
(note i talk in pink)


You Might Also Like

3 comments