Interviews with Popular Girls

INTERVIEW WITH THE AMAZING JELLIE-ELLIE93

Thursday, August 22, 2013Bianca_delevingne

HELLO I DECIDED TO DO AN INTERVIEW TODAY WITH THE AMAZING BACK TO BACK WINNER OF CATWALK AND COVERGIRL JELLIE-ELLIE93 SO HERE IS WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT PLEASE ENJOY..
Hey Jellie-ellie93
Hey Jodie55! Nice to see you.
How long have you been on stardoll and what country are you from?
I'm from the United Kingdom and have been on stardoll since 2006, so have been here for quite a while now.
Your royalty so hows that working for you do you like it
Well it will be running out again soon, sadly but yeah I really enjoy being royalty. It's not so much about being royalty, but instead is the people I meet in the royalty club!
So i know you kind of well so tell our readers, Who really is Jellie-ellie93 tell us a little about yourself
Well I'm an older member here on stardoll and my real name is Eloise. I love the decorate my suite here on stardoll and my favorite part of stardoll is doing up my doll, which I try to do everyday. I've won a few things here on stardoll including NCG and CG.
SO tell us a little about your style the perfect makeup look for you that you feel is a great look for your medoll?
Well I try to keep my makeup the same as it works best with most of my outfits. This is usually black and white/brown eye-shadow, big eyelashes and a nude or pink lip. I love to dress my doll in the clothes I tend to wear in real life, such as skater skirts and a cute top. I pair this with some heels and a nice hair accessory which completes the look.
SO you are a very good hair designer i have seen your work they are beautiful they really see to fit your doll quite nicely so tell me hows that
Aww Thank you so much! To be honest I just takes alot of practice. Find a picture of a hair type you like and then try to use the different hair bits to recreate it. Sometimes though, to get the perfect hair it can be done better if you make the wig in different parts.
So You have won Covergirl and National covergirl and catwalk a couple of times so tell us how is that how does it feel?
Whenever it happens, it feels amazing! I can't believe that people have taken the time to vote me and leave me messages. It really is a wonderful feeling to thank you so much!
So which award are you looking most foward to win the the near future?
I would love to win Scenery for my scenery on angels, that would be a good achievement
So there is a big Competition coming to stardoll soon its called Miss stardoll world are you excited for it will you be competing?
I always enjoy MSW, other than the spamming but I don't think I have enough money to run for it this year I'm afraid.
So do you think it costs a whole lot of stardollars to be MSW.
Yeah, there's no doubt about it. It takes a fair bit of stardollars to find the perfect look and advertise. I don't like spamming people in their GB so I guess the only other option is the broadcast.
So as a winner of so many awards on stardoll do you feel you have an advantage somehow in the huge competition
Even after winning my awards, I don't think I have a bigger chance then anybody else out there.
So Is there any message you want to give to the stardoll members and our readers out there
Whatever you want to achieve on stardoll, don't give up!
Thanks alot for your time we hope to see you win alot of awards in the future
Thank you for interviewing me!

Thanks for this amazing interview
NOTE -- I TALK IN PINK SHE REPLIES IN BLACK
click here to visit Jellie-ellie93
Click here to visit me if you want to be next

You Might Also Like

0 comments