Interviews with Popular Girls MSW NEWS AND UPDATES

INTERVIEW WITH THE AMAZING FORMER MSW SEMI FINALIST PINK0ROCK

Friday, August 23, 2013Bianca_delevingne


HELLO I DECIDED TO DO AN INTERVIEW TODAY WITH THE AMAZING BACK TO BACK WINNER OF COVERGIRL A BEST SCENERY WINNER AND A MISS STARDOLL 2012 SEMI-FINALIST PINK0ROCK SO HERE IT GOES..
Hey Pink0rock
Reply --Hello there.
How are you today hope your felling great welcome to stardoll's most wanted 
Reply ---I'm great & thank you so much for this interview.
So tell us how long have you been on stardoll and what country are you from?
Reply --I've been on stardoll for about 5 years now & I'm from a small country called Oman it's in the middle east.
Your royalty so how's that working for you do you like it
Reply --It's great as I feel that all my hard work on stardoll is actually paying off.
So i know you kind of well so tell our readers, Who really is Pink0rock tell us a little about yourself
Reply --Well I'm a normal girl I come from a normal family.. 
I'm 17 years old,I love fashion that's one of the main reasons why I'm on stardoll actually & well I study engineering in college!
SO tell us a little about your style the perfect makeup look for you that you feel is a great look for your medoll?
Reply ---When it comes to my medoll as you can see both of the " black & white pencil eyeliners " are a must..
I use them with every single look I make, also a tiny amount of blusher & a soft lip color!
SO you are a very good designer here on stardoll i have seen your work they are beautiful they really see to fit your doll quite nicely so tell me how's that
Reply --Well first of all thank you..
& when it comes to designing I always saw others design many great things & I have to say I was inspired by them 
so I decided to design, you know like try it myself & with lots of practice I was able to create some good pieces & I hope that with even more practice I'd create even create better & more creative designs.
So You have won Covergirl and National Covergirl and Scenery winner and a MSW semi finalist so tell us how is that how does it feel?
Reply --- I'm proud, really proud to be able to win all of that without any help.
I repeat I really feel like my hard work is paying off. it makes me feel thrilled.
So which award are you looking most forward to win the the near future?
Reply --So far I'm not running for anything but I hope soon after few years I would win Miss Stardoll World!
That's great
So there is a big Competition coming to stardoll soon its called Miss stardoll world are you excited for it will you be competing?
Reply--- 'm excited for it but I'm not going to compete I don't feel like I'm ready for it right now.
So there is a rumor that it costs a whole lot of stardollars to be MSW what do you think.
Reply ---I have to say that I do believe that it requires lots of stardollars as it is the best competition on stardoll!
So as a winner of so many awards on stardoll do you feel you have an advantage somehow in the huge competition
Reply -- won't say that I have the advantage, as there are many other members won as many awards as I did & maybe more.
So Is there any message you want to give to the stardoll members and our readers out there
Reply --Yes actually I would say any of you can achieve what I achieve because I started out with nothing at all & I ended up with this so if I can do it then you all can.
 Thanks alot for your time we hope to see you win alot of awards in the future
Reply --You're welcome & thank you so much for interviewing me, I'm really honored! 
have a great day everyone (:
Thanks for this amazing interview
NOTE -- I TALK IN PINK SHE REPLIES IN BLACK

You Might Also Like

0 comments